User Tag List

First 234

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Kat View Post
    I have no idea what I would be doing those 24 hours. There are things that I want to accomplish in life, but those would take a huge amount of time. I guess one year would be too little for me. I'm not exactly the kind of person who totally lives the moment. I don't think I will ever be the kind of person who will ever be able to live in the here and now, because I'm just too future oriented. I think I'd spend these 24 hours frustrated because of all the things I couldn't do.
    Changed my mind: on the last day of my life I'd destroy the lives of the people who hurt me badly. Burn their houses, making everyone believe they're child molesters. Anything that could possibly ruin them.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

Consulting Detective Mr. Sherlock Holmes's Avatar
    MBTI
    JiNe
    Enneagram
    5W4

Would you not prefer a more positive exit?
    JiNe
    Ti | Fi | Ne | Si | Te | Ni | Fe | Se
    Enneagram: 5w4 sx/sp

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts."

MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sherlock Holmes View Post
    Would you not prefer a more positive exit?
    Nahhh. I like getting revenge, it's fun! Besides, most people got away with their deeds unpunished. I'd like to see that changed before I go.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    INTP

I'd stop by my family and friends in the state and tell 'em I loved 'em etc., then I'd jet. Probably buy a sports car (simply for the efficiency of speed, not just the thrill) and drive to see a few friends in person, if they'd be available. I wouldn't tell anyone I was dying though, in fact I'd consider outright disowning them at the last minute so they wouldn't feel any attachment or loss if they found out I died. Hmmm...

I can't say I'd do anything "crazy" though. Perhaps... hah too bizarre as concept for my mind to understand. I've never been afraid to die, but... I don't want to. I feel like it'd be a waist or something.
    INTP - Ti > Ne > Te > Ni > Fi > Se > Fe > Si

I am not a Strange Loop, for I will always grow and mature.

Society is a Strange Loop, preventing us from growing and maturing.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Hey, I was just wondering, because I realised I asked the same question in the 'ask anything' thread, was that why you made the thread Saslou? Or just coincidence. If so, it's a bit of a funny one.
    There is no such thing as coincidence However i didn't see your post. Maybe this is a way to get us talking as we haven't previously.
    Why i started it? Do you ever feel like you take things for granted, there's always tomorrow to do the things, but tomorrow never comes so it never gets accomplished. I think i wanted to plant a seed in people's minds, treat everyday like it's your last, kind of thing

Changed my mind: on the last day of my life I'd destroy the lives of the people who hurt me badly. Burn their houses, making everyone believe they're child molesters. Anything that could possibly ruin them.
    Babe .. You seem very angry. Those that hurt you badly should not be a reflection of who you are, although take accountability for your own actions. Peace is forgiving those that hurt you as you are giving others your power and your energy which could be used for more productive activities, like living an amazing life.

Sorry, went into mommy mode there
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

Consulting Detective Mr. Sherlock Holmes's Avatar
    MBTI
    JiNe
    Enneagram
    5W4

Nahhh. I like getting revenge, it's fun! Besides, most people got away with their deeds unpunished. I'd like to see that changed before I go.
    You have a lot of anger in you, but you need to release it in a more positive manner. When one returns pain with more pain, they only create a constant downward spiral into hatred and no good can come of it.

Also, I have fantastic news! The lotus tile was in my sleeve the whole time!

JiNe
    Ti | Fi | Ne | Si | Te | Ni | Fe | Se
    Enneagram: 5w4 sx/sp

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts."

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

Twenty four hours, eh?
    I'd go get some Aderall and pump my system full of drugs so I could be awake for those twenty four hours.
    Four hours with my dad. Four with my grandma. Four with my best friend.
    Twelve hours doing everything I wish I could do while living, but the consequences are far too great. I'd profess my love. I'd go ziplining. I'd have a barbecue. I'd go swimming.

MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

You have a lot of anger in you, but you need to release it in a more positive manner. When one returns pain with more pain, they only create a constant downward spiral into hatred and no good can come of it.

Also, I have fantastic news! The lotus tile was in my sleeve the whole time!

You said I had 24 hours to live. By the time they're able to do anything back, they'll find me smiling in my grave. So I'll be laughing last! Ha-ha!
    - George W. Bush -

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here