User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    Trentham .. I understand somewhat, i wouldn't tell my mum i was about to die, she'd fuss too much. I'd just nip round for a cuppa and a chat then leave.
    I considered that scenario as well. Honestly I think I'm more in Moiety's boat - even if my folks were ignorant of the circumstances, I don't think I'd want to involve them in the process. Not exactly sure why that is.
    83% I 70% N 64% T 73% P | 5w4 sp/so/sx | Chaotic Good

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Trentham View Post
    I considered that scenario as well. Honestly I think I'm more in Moiety's boat - even if my folks were ignorant of the circumstances, I don't think I'd want to involve them in the process. Not exactly sure why that is.
    I respect your honesty .. Each to their own, i say
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

I have no idea what I would be doing those 24 hours. There are things that I want to accomplish in life, but those would take a huge amount of time. I guess one year would be too little for me. I'm not exactly the kind of person who totally lives the moment. I don't think I will ever be the kind of person who will ever be able to live in the here and now, because I'm just too future oriented. I think I'd spend these 24 hours frustrated because of all the things I couldn't do.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Trentham View Post
    I know why. Don't feel comfortable being all sappy with them, and I didn't want to waste my time in depression and with last minute confessions and all that drama. Besides, I'd want to spend my last day with someone that actually understood me and knew how to have fun.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

I don't know, but wasting my last few hours planning is definitely not one them.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Moiety View Post
    I know why. Don't feel comfortable being all sappy with them, and I didn't want to waste my time in depression and with last minute confessions and all that drama. Besides, I'd want to spend my last day with someone that actually understood me and knew how to have fun.
    You nailed it - thanks for articulating.
    83% I 70% N 64% T 73% P | 5w4 sp/so/sx | Chaotic Good

I would leave on a journey never to come back, it's never too late to start. I think I'd have a long walk alone to the places of my childhood. In my last moments, I'd jump off a cliff, no observers please.

Phantonym

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Kat View Post
    I think I'd spend these 24 hours frustrated because of all the things I couldn't do.
    Yeah, that was my conclusion as well. Battling the frustration, the regrets, the sorrow as best as I can so that it wouldn't consume me.

But I guess I'd just try to make the best of the 24 hours, whichever way I can, doing what I want and can do with as little worrying as possible.

From the Undertow CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

Record an album, and release it posthumously... so then I'll live forever in my music. Put together a concert for close friends and family to see and record, and put a show together where I am dancing along to my favorite songs, then send the recording over to my musical influences. Might as well go out with a bang.

Plus, spend time with family and close friends, eat favorite foods, and listen to all the music and watch my favorite videos.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Beargryllz View Post
    I would shock the world by committing multiple suicidal acts for the next 24 hours, with miraculous interventions and wings of angels sustaining me until I finally succumb.
    I thought of asking this too, if I could be killed prior to my expiration date. Even if not, it is possible you could still be injured and feel pain.

Still... if you're willing to endure, you can probably get a religion out of it if you play your cards right.
    Does he want a pillow for his head?