My philosophy is sort of a mix of humanistic psychology and eastern spirituality balancing the scientific view I've inherited. I think that different perspectives are most important in keeping you sane.
- Life of mere survival is empty
- Happiness is relative
- Blaming people doesn't get you anywhere
- The world is run by abstractions that are given too much credit
- The social environment has an impact on you. Choose it well
- Clock is ticking. Say yes rather than no
- All choices have good and bad sides
- There is a niche for me
- Don't sacrifice your personality
But, most importantly, these are all perspectives, and none of them should be taken as a law.