User Tag List

View Poll Results: Would you date Wolf: Bouquets or boots?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • A bouquet to the man. Yes, I'd date Wolf.

10 37.04%
  • Boot to the head! Not my type...

6 22.22%
  • I'm a fluffy little cloud... nothing can hurt me...

11 40.74%
First 7891011 Last

only bites when provoked
    MBTI
    INTJ

The text. Your vote was bogus, so 6 yay, 6 nay. 5 of the yay were from people that fit the usual profile of those that say they would have, but the fact is that people like they were at that point in their life have always rejected me. Retrospective is a great thing, so easy and without danger.

I recall Magic's thread and compare...even online I'm a reject.
    I 100%, N 88%, T 88%, J 75%

Disclaimer: The above is my opinion and mine alone, it does not mean I cannot change my mind, nor does it guarantee that my comments are related to any deep-seated convictions. Take everything I say with a whole snowplow worth of salt and call me in the morning, if you can.

MBTI
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    The text. Your vote was bogus, so 6 yay, 6 nay. 5 of the yay were from people that fit the usual profile of those that say they would have, but the fact is that people like they were at that point in their life have always rejected me. Retrospective is a great thing, so easy and without danger.

Well, with this post, I believe the number of "yays" just got smaller.

MBTI
    INXP

Quote Originally Posted by aelan View Post

Admins, is there anyway to shorten the poll time to 5 days?... Consecutive polls instead of simultaneous may control this better...
    Yep.. just PM one of us to close the thread when it is done.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I voted for you, even though you've insulted me and vice versa in the past! It's because you had a good sense of humor about it! Plus- I ENJOY arguing with people and getting momentarily mad about it! It makes me happy!

I suppose that I can take the above post as me being right that my being me would make you turn and run
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    I voted for you, even though you've insulted me and vice versa in the past! It's because you had a good sense of humor about it!
    Um, we talking about the same Wolf? Sense of humor? He insulted you because he doesn't like you . . . but don't feel bad . . . he's the forum misanthrope.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

If you were a little less insulting, you could play the Eeyore card, which can be quite charming.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by nottaprettygal View Post
    Um, we talking about the same Wolf? Sense of humor? He insulted you because he doesn't like you . . . but don't feel bad . . . he's the forum misanthrope.
    I'm they type of person who's AMUSED by getting voted as deserving a flick in the head!

plus- as a slight egomaniac I'm convinced that EVERYONE loves me- even if they claim to hate me!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INTJ

/bonk upside the head

Saying things like that will get you nowhere.
    We are not poets
    We have no right to make amendments

~dangerous curves ahead~
    MBTI
    ENTP

Perhaps a bit of reframing is in order, Wolf.

1: This should not be seen as a comparison with other members and as rejection or acceptance - it was a question of what'd draw the ladies to you, or what turns them off. If you were open to the idea of this thread, then take the feedback, both good and bad, and you won't be the worst for it?

2. I think the ladies who took the time to explain why or why not they'd date you, have given valuable feedback which should help IRL when you date others, if you'd listen to them. Afterall, if doing the same thing has given you no results, why not try another way?

MBTI
    INFP

If I wasn't already dating my future husband, I would consider dating wolf because:

1) I like the piercing and intense look in his eyes
    2) We have similar political views (which would be a relief for me)
    3) I like serious and smart men
    4) He looks like he has good taste

There you go!

Issues that would concern ONLY me:

1) Does he ever smile? (so far, the pics I have seen seem so serious)
    2) Does he have a sense of humor? (I want smart and serious, but I have to have someone who can laugh out loud without reservation - my INTP is SO witty and laughs so much, I can't wait to talk to him every day!)
    3) Religious ideology (I'm not even sure what wolf's thoughts are about this).

Anyway, wolf is a
    -Sandy
    I - 75% N - 55% F - 55% P - 61%
    Enneagram 4w5

There is love... in the red letters
    There is truth... in the red letters