User Tag List

View Poll Results: Would you date Wolf: Bouquets or boots?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • A bouquet to the man. Yes, I'd date Wolf.

    10 37.04%
  • Boot to the head! Not my type...

    6 22.22%
  • I'm a fluffy little cloud... nothing can hurt me...

    11 40.74%
First 891011 Last

Results 91 to 100 of 105

  1. #91
    *ears perk up* wolfmaiden14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    MBTI
    Infx
    Posts
    590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    The text. Your vote was bogus, so 6 yay, 6 nay. 5 of the yay were from people that fit the usual profile of those that say they would have, but the fact is that people like they were at that point in their life have always rejected me. Retrospective is a great thing, so easy and without danger.

    I recall Magic's thread and compare...even online I'm a reject.
    Making people feel stupid for wanting to be around you and finding you attractive is not a good way to encourage them to keep thinking so.

    Seriously. What does saying something like that even accomplish? It's not even fishing for compliments. The only possible response is "Well gee.. I guess I'll leave you alone then."
    Forming characters! Whose? Our own or others? Both. And in that momentous fact lies the peril and responsibility of our existence. - Elihu Burritt

    Member of the Maverick's Biker Club - Now crashing through walls instead of just..walking into them.

  2. #92
    ^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp
    Posts
    13,907

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    The text. Your vote was bogus, so 6 yay, 6 nay. 5 of the yay were from people that fit the usual profile of those that say they would have, but the fact is that people like they were at that point in their life have always rejected me. Retrospective is a great thing, so easy and without danger.

    I recall Magic's thread and compare...even online I'm a reject.

    Yeah, because, you know, I'm such a lady's man.
    Go to sleep, iguana.


    _________________________________
    INTP. Type 1>6>5. sx/sp.
    Live and let live will just amount to might makes right

  3. #93
    only bites when provoked
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    2,127

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nottaprettygal View Post
    Well, with this post, I believe the number of "yays" just got smaller.
    Being our resident ISTJ, I wouldn't expect you to understand. Maybe someday I'll produce some step-by-step instructions for you.

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    I voted for you, even though you've insulted me and vice versa in the past! It's because you had a good sense of humor about it! Plus- I ENJOY arguing with people and getting momentarily mad about it! It makes me happy!
    *gives whatever a high five*

    I suppose that I can take the above post as me being right that my being me would make you turn and run
    It's hard to say.

    Quote Originally Posted by nottaprettygal View Post
    Um, we talking about the same Wolf? Sense of humor? He insulted you because he doesn't like you . . . but don't feel bad . . . he's the forum misanthrope.
    You're wrong, as usual.

    Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post
    If you were a little less insulting, you could play the Eeyore card, which can be quite charming.
    It doesn't work, and I know because that's how I naturally am. Now I'm merely bitter and hopeless.

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    I'm they type of person who's AMUSED by getting voted as deserving a flick in the head!
    You understand my sense of humour, I appreciate that.

    plus- as a slight egomaniac I'm convinced that EVERYONE loves me- even if they claim to hate me!
    I never claimed to hate you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Varelse View Post


    /bonk upside the head

    Saying things like that will get you nowhere.
    You were the exception, in case you weren't aware.



    Quote Originally Posted by wolfmaiden14 View Post
    Making people feel stupid for wanting to be around you and finding you attractive is not a good way to encourage them to keep thinking so.
    For various reasons I considered you unavailable for my response. I apologize.

    Married, taken, and otherwise emotionally-attached women love to say they would, but if that was true they might do something about it. They don't, because they wouldn't, because it's a lie, and I realize this.

    Seriously. What does saying something like that even accomplish? It's not even fishing for compliments. The only possible response is "Well gee.. I guess I'll leave you alone then."
    As if anything positive could come of it, anyway. It's the internet, where there's enough separation that there's nothing to fear. They know they will never be called on it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    If I wasn't already dating my future husband, I would consider dating wolf because:

    1) I like the piercing and intense look in his eyes
    2) We have similar political views (which would be a relief for me)
    3) I like serious and smart men
    4) He looks like he has good taste

    There you go!

    Issues that would concern ONLY me:

    1) Does he ever smile? (so far, the pics I have seen seem so serious)
    2) Does he have a sense of humor? (I want smart and serious, but I have to have someone who can laugh out loud without reservation - my INTP is SO witty and laughs so much, I can't wait to talk to him every day!)
    3) Religious ideology (I'm not even sure what wolf's thoughts are about this).

    Anyway, wolf is a
    Thanks, Sandy. I appreciate your comment.
    I 100%, N 88%, T 88%, J 75%

    Disclaimer: The above is my opinion and mine alone, it does not mean I cannot change my mind, nor does it guarantee that my comments are related to any deep-seated convictions. Take everything I say with a whole snowplow worth of salt and call me in the morning, if you can.

  4. #94
    *ears perk up* wolfmaiden14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    MBTI
    Infx
    Posts
    590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    For various reasons I considered you unavailable for my response. I apologize.


    As if anything positive could come of it, anyway. It's the internet, where there's enough separation that there's nothing to fear. They know they will never be called on it.
    My comment was more geared toward real world reactions. But either way, you never know.
    Forming characters! Whose? Our own or others? Both. And in that momentous fact lies the peril and responsibility of our existence. - Elihu Burritt

    Member of the Maverick's Biker Club - Now crashing through walls instead of just..walking into them.

  5. #95
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    11,925

    Default

    I want a poll, too, but I would just seem egotistical if I made it myself...

  6. #96
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,774

    Default

    another reason to be a fluffy cloud: you have pretty vomit
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so

  7. #97
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    11,925

    Default

    Rainbows are hideous.

  8. #98
    heart on fire
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    8,457

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wolf
    Married, taken, and otherwise emotionally-attached women love to say they would, but if that was true they might do something about it. They don't, because they wouldn't, because it's a lie, and I realize this.

    Yeah, well check this buddy: I answered as I would have when I was younger, I would have been intrigued by your sheer misanthropy and your seeming willingness to state things that are not popular, to be true to yourself. You are physically attractive enough for me to have wanted to date when I was single.

    I can't say how things might have gone from that point. The question was "would you *date* Wolf" not "would you absolutely throw yourself at his feet and pledge your life to him?" Date means get to know more about someone, see how well you get along. In my day, I sent better men than you screaming in horror away from my own brand of maladjustment. I am not sitting quaking in fear of your proud porcupine persona.

    I don't generally go around saying things to make people feel better, unless I am sincere. There is enough dishonest crap in the world as it is and being dishonest or spewing copious amounts of fake flattery around cheapens life in a way that disgusts me. I am offended to have my sincerity questioned. Listen mister, you may be a godalmighty supersuperior INTJ, but you don't know what motivates me.

    There, the gauntlet is laid down for you to find a way to twist that into more fodder for your overdramatic side show of hyperbolic self-deprication. There's a certain self indulgent gradiosity in the whole thing ya' know. You really have this shitck down to fine art.

  9. #99
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    ExTJ
    Posts
    1,377

    Default

    Remember, folks, if wolf is unavailable, there are a few other serious looking, sort of abrasive folks here who would be interested, though they may be a bit friendlier.

  10. #100
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    11,925

    Default

    I'm very friendly! Everybody loves me!

Similar Threads

  1. FOOD FIGHT! Or, Michelle Obama's Failure as First Lady
    By Mal12345 in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 08-19-2014, 11:33 PM
  2. Ladies! Tattoos, yay or nay?
    By Alpha Prime in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 11-22-2013, 01:19 PM
  3. Ladies!! Or men who wear make up.
    By ThatGirl in forum Health and Fitness
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 07-29-2011, 01:37 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO