The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sherlock Holmes View Post
    That's a weird result. Your function order seems to be

Ne>Se>Te>Ti>Si>Fi>Ni>Fe

That's not very normal for an ENFP is it? I THINK that looks most like ENTP, but not sure.
    I don't actually see myself as ENFP, I've made some typing threads about myself and everytime people typed me as F. So I guess they know it better than me.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarelle99 View Post
    Well, I can see your point, but I find it hard to have meaningful conversations in a noisy bar, even with close friends. Coffee shops, etc are a different story.
    well do you think it's possible to have meaningful fun ?
    i find drinking, dancing, joking... pretty meaningful. there's nonverbal communication, and it can be meaningful too... the same like silence can be meaningful

well, maybe it depends do you like to dance.

And if there's a (good) band playing at the bar, then it's a different story too, because there's something to do besides drink and yell over all the noise.

yeah.. of course... or good music so you can dance.

MBTI
    ESFP

going out is boring because people who do it are usually boring. that's why they go out and pay $40 for alcohol to become more interesting or $10 for a movie to entertain themselves from their boring brain.

your best bet now that you've finally realized this is to reflect on what you enjoy personally aside from the herd. once the mass appeal is no longer appealing to someone, it's time for them to make their own fun.

If going out is boring maybe you need a change of scenery or some new friends. You should move someplace cool! It can make life interesting .
    Fe | Ni | Se | Ti ... 3w4 ... Lawful Neutral ... Johari -Nohari

Consulting Detective Mr. Sherlock Holmes's Avatar
    MBTI
    JiNe
    Enneagram
    5W4

Yeah all you pessimistic people. I'm an frikkin' INTP and I like going out with my friends. Maybe you just all have crap ones.
    JiNe
    Ti | Fi | Ne | Si | Te | Ni | Fe | Se
    Enneagram: 5w4 sx/sp

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts."

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
    If going out is boring maybe you need a change of scenery or some new friends. You should move someplace cool! It can make life interesting .
    going out is awesome when you are racing go-carts or cliff-diving++
    we are HUGE into go cart racing here. my friend just had to do a ton of body work on his go-cart, hammering out the frame..... we race to kill. haha
    making explosives is great too.

if you aren't having fun going out, then shake shit up!!!
    and your friends probably desperately need it, haha.

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Blown Ghost View Post
    going out is boring because people who do it are usually boring. that's why they go out and pay $40 for alcohol to become more interesting or $10 for a movie to entertain themselves from their boring brain.

your best bet now that you've finally realized this is to reflect on what you enjoy personally aside from the herd. once the mass appeal is no longer appealing to someone, it's time for them to make their own fun.
    This man speaks the truth.

And I think some people here are confusing going out with spending time with good friends.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sherlock Holmes View Post
    Yeah all you pessimistic people. I'm an frikkin' INTP and I like going out with my friends. Maybe you just all have crap ones.
    yeah, why did they have to go off to different schools and have babies way way way too young?

good thing I built a strong repertoire of e-friends

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by Snuggletron View Post
    yeah, why did they have to go off to different schools and have babies way way way too young?

good thing I built a strong repertoire of e-friends
    I know! You know, when I was eight years old I had a best friend I always really looked up to. We went to different schools and then we only met again by accident once or twice. I was really curious what she would be like right now, but I couldn't seem to contact her. Now I heard from a cousin that she spent some time in prison and that she has a baby girl now. She gave me her social network profile and guess what, it's true. The girl is only eighteen! I don't think she does that much clubbing ever since.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    INTJ

I love hanging with good friends. The only time I'll turn that down is if I've been in an 'E' intensive mode for the majority of the day.

I don't like the bar scene just for the sake of standing around and being seen. I have a subset of associates who look forward to doing that. They'd waste their whole paycheck on a weekend flossin just for the sake of it. But if I'm with good people and the background is a popular bar- I'm there and I'm having fun.

If the music is good- I will be dancing.

I don't mind spending a Fri or Saturday night over a good friend's house, in their basement, watching basketball and talking, or playing tennis/bball, or whatever. The backdrop doesn't matter. Good friends will make it worthwhile.