User Tag List

First 34567 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Petra Pan View Post
    It totally depends on habit, Saint Kat, I'll tell you this. It becomes boring when you are not in that lifestyle, and if you dont do it.. but the more you do it the less boring and more fun it is. When I used to socialize a lot I couldnt imagine not going ... but now i am more used to not going out.. and it looks more boring..
    it's just matter of habits...

what i want to say is you'll probably change your mind when you get into it.. if it's with good company. fun friends.
    I don't agree. Some people just don't enjoy going out to bars and drinking and having meaningless conversations. Usually, these people are known as Introverts. Kat, you sure you're an E?
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarelle99 View Post
    I don't agree. Some people just don't enjoy going out to bars and drinking and having meaningless conversations. Usually, these people are known as Introverts. Kat, you sure you're an E?
    And yet others get constant reassurance the chances of having a truly interesting and meaningful (it's easy to have an ephemeral "what are you studying?what are your plans" chat) conversation are limited in some places.

I don't think it's an E thing. I can assure you ENP males are much likelier to get bored of clubs, for example than most other Es.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

Uhm, that's weird, what kind of people ask you about your taste in music when you go out drinking. That sounds like a typical date question. Perhaps you should change city, or nation, dunno.
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

who says they need to be meaningless (conversations)???
    she can go out with close friends....

going out is boring if you're in a bad company, or if you dont know the people well (this is why i say its habit)

i find it boring now, and before i didnt.. how to explain that? it's simple the more you go, the more you see it can be fun.

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

I usually score as a heavy E. I also don't enjoy bars because there\s nothing to do there.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

Consulting Detective Mr. Sherlock Holmes's Avatar
    MBTI
    JiNe
    Enneagram
    5W4

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Kat View Post
    I usually score as a heavy E. I also don't enjoy bars because there\s nothing to do there.
    But are you an ENFP functionwise? Have you done function tests and examined the functions yourself? That'll be a better way to tell.
    JiNe
    Ti | Fi | Ne | Si | Te | Ni | Fe | Se
    Enneagram: 5w4 sx/sp

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts."

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

It sounds like you haven't gone out with me yet.

The thing is though, you have to hang out with the right crowd. Try to find people who don't usually hang out at bars and clubs, because most of the people there in the first place will just want to talk about the time where they ate 5 cheeseburgers after getting high. Many of the people I hang out with are like that, though there are few where we can talk about what we should do that night rather than what was done years ago and wasn't that interesting anyway.

Go out anywhere, it doesn't matter, who cares if people don't consider it 'going out', just as long as you have fun is all that matters.

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sherlock Holmes View Post
    But are you an ENFP functionwise? Have you done function tests and examined the functions yourself? That'll be a better way to tell.
    Well, I always get different results, but I'll test myself one more time for this occasion. This time the result was:

extraverted Sensing (Se) ******************************************** (44.5)
    excellent use
    introverted Sensing (Si) ***************************** (29.3)
    average use
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ************************************************* (49.8)
    excellent use
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) ****************** (18.9)
    limited use
    extraverted Thinking (Te) ******************************** (32.4)
    good use
    introverted Thinking (Ti) ******************************* (31.8)
    good use
    extraverted Feeling (Fe) ********** (10.8)
    unused
    introverted Feeling (Fi) ********************** (22.5)
    limited use

So yeah, I'm E functionwise too.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

Consulting Detective Mr. Sherlock Holmes's Avatar
    MBTI
    JiNe
    Enneagram
    5W4

That's a weird result. Your function order seems to be

Ne>Se>Te>Ti>Si>Fi>Ni>Fe

That's not very normal for an ENFP is it? I THINK that looks most like ENTP, but not sure.
    JiNe
    Ti | Fi | Ne | Si | Te | Ni | Fe | Se
    Enneagram: 5w4 sx/sp

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts."

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Petra Pan View Post
    who says they need to be meaningless (conversations)???
    she can go out with close friends....

going out is boring if you're in a bad company, or if you dont know the people well (this is why i say its habit)

i find it boring now, and before i didnt.. how to explain that? it's simple the more you go, the more you see it can be fun.
    Well, I can see your point, but I find it hard to have meaningful conversations in a noisy bar, even with close friends. Coffee shops, etc are a different story. And if there's a (good) band playing at the bar, then it's a different story too, because there's something to do besides drink and yell over all the noise.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Kat View Post
    I wasn't really questioning your type. I totally agree with you that bars are boring (unless, like I said, there's a good band).
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/