User Tag List

First 12345 Last

lol @ Ke$ha reference.

Yes, she's as annoying as going to grandma's house.

Damn..

Banned

Staying in is the new going out. Seems too popular: I think I'll start going out now.

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by Vasilisa View Post
    Are there any art school students to hang out with?
    I believe there is no art school in my town. That's in Breda.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Kat View Post
    I It's just spending 60 euros to get yourself a headache and talking etc
    Had thoughts like that, initially when I started this trend of enlisting the help of my friends to become more social. I thought this was great until I learned I am allergic to every kind of alcoholic beverage. Then I thought for the experience, without the momentum to go out there you forgo experience, years later. ha! The concerts are great but then I realised we were going to places where we were entirely out of place too.

What would help is finding what your passionate about and try to interact with friends that link up with your idea of interest rather than what your friends are doing. It is good to be social once in awhile for we are in essence social beings and as social beings we are needing social experiences. But I think there are different forms of social than taverns only. And without social experience life does tend to be less textured than normally would. I suppose you'll have to continue trying different environments and friends until your able to be you more often.

i like going out to new places.
    so there's new faces.

going out is boring when it's the same 'ol faces.
    every normal man must be tempted, at times,
    to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag,
    and begin slitting throats.
    h.l. mencken

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

I always liked to go out to pool and snooker centre's and to bowling areas and shit like that. Somewhere you can indulge in some form of physical activity that isn't drunk dancing in a club dancefloor covered in stinky beer.

Plus, I'm a terrible dancer, but I am pretty decent (Like, slightly above average prolly, no where near pro mind you. :P . But that's a good thing, my friends were always about my skill level. It'd suck if one always wins. ) at snooker and bowling.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

Consulting Detective Mr. Sherlock Holmes's Avatar
    MBTI
    JiNe
    Enneagram
    5W4

I like to talk to my friends. I actually like it when there'sa bunch of my friends so I can just tune in and out whenever I feel like it and nobody notices.
    JiNe
    Ti | Fi | Ne | Si | Te | Ni | Fe | Se
    Enneagram: 5w4 sx/sp

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts."

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4~9

I know how you feel Kat. EVERYONE from my class goes out. Funny fun! Drinking. "Come along it will be fun". It is not fun. no dancing and no talking either. just staring at other people. NOT FUN!

I'm still mad I spent a night with them last month... I could have read a book, 1000000 times more fun.
    "...Have you fallen in love with the wrong person yet?"
    Jace said, "Unfortunately, Lady of the Haven, my one true love remains myself."
    "At least," she said, "you don't have to worry about rejection, Jace Wayland"
    "Not necessarily. I turn myself down occasionally, just to keep it interesting"

- The City Of Bones

Here is my blog where I post my thoughts and feelings. Please have a go and comment if you like.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    Staying in is the new going out. Seems too popular: I think I'll start going out now.
    I don't doubt your indie cred but I stayed in before it became mainstream.

MBTI
    XXFP

I think it's less of a problem that you don't like going out to bars or socializing (to each their own) and more of a problem that you have no idea what you do enjoy.

You claimed to not have had fun in nearly 6 years. How is this possible? Who is responsible for this?
    Don't know how much it'll bend til it breaks.