User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A

The only important meaning in 'out' for me is discussions with random people. It's interesting what some people say, especially those who appear so "simple and normal". They surprise you. Old people, especially, have lots to say with history. I like that. If you don't, oh wellz...

But i guess you're referring to another definition of 'out'. well..some people like those..

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix13 View Post
    Dancing is never fun. never.
    fixed

MBTI
    intP

I like to go out for the atmosphere and some novel stimulation. Sometimes I'll chat with strangers, sometimes I'll just listen to the music. Sometimes I drink more than is prudent, sometimes I feel poor and stick to diet coke. Sometimes I hang out with buddies, sometimes I go solo. I like people watching and eavesdropping. Its fun chatting with girls even if I'm not into most random girls at bars. I like trying different drinks.

Going out is more stimulation than staying home.

I keep low expectations. Sometimes awesome stuff happens but most of the time not.

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    what do you like to do? what IS your idea of fun?
    Well, that's a hard thing to say. I haven't had fun in six years, so now that I'm in college I kinda have to reinvent myself. So, I have tried going out. Didn't like it. It's simply boring. Unentertaining. Nothing happens. And then you're supposed to get drunk and jump around like some sort of idiot? First of all, alcohol brings out my paranoid side and it makes me believe in aliens and conspiracy theories. Second of all, I don't like dancing because it's boring. I like things that are interesting. Not going out.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

well it likely has a lot to do with the kind of music you like...perhaps...

if you can't get into the music and it doesn't make ya wanna dance then i could totally see how you'd be bored...i would too...

i mean if you're someone who loves house music and you go out to places that always have great djs how could you not have fun...but if it does nothing for ya...of course you'd be bored..ya know?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Kat View Post
    Tried. It stays just as exciting as visitting my grandma.
    ..That's in the back of my mind a lot.

For me, my idea of fun seems to deemphasize socializing.. Swimming, going to the movies.. something where I kind of like having people around, yet keep them at a distance. I need some other medium to connect. I can get pretty excitable at times through that, but socializing in itself does nothing.. At clubs, it's probably different for me than you, but I'm extremely uncomfortable. I might look cool on the outside, but inside, I'm bored and awkward. I barely even go out of "obligation" anymore. I'm a musician too, but I just don't give a shit about live music tbh. I'd rather play it.

MBTI
    ----

get better friends.

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by strawberries View Post
    get better friends.
    I've tried all kinds of people. They may seem fun when you're not going out, but once you are going out, it's always like "What music do you like" (I don't give a damn) and "Do you like dancing" (dancing is boring) or they start telling you about people I don't give a shit about or somehow they think you need to hear they life stories? I mean, go to a shrink or something if you want to tell about your problems and shit. Better music doesn't do anything for me. Even though they're turning my favorite music, it doesn't change my mind about how dull I think it is when people want you to dance or hear about their dog's broken leg (that guy's dog has a broken leg too, go talk to him, don't bother me). It makes me want to sing that annoying Ke$ha song and it makes me sadistic. During psychology camp we had a party every night and we weren't allowed to go away before 4 AM, so I asked the DJ turn metal, just to bully all the other people. He didn't, by the way, what made me even more pissed off. It's soooo uninspiring. I need stuff that feeds my imagination!
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

Smile Going out and coming home together.

I love going out. I go out every day. I become tired of being at home and I escape through the front door. I enjoy every day out and do something different every day.

But finally I am tired of being out and so I come home.

The front door, I have discovered, opens both ways, and so I can escape out and escape in. The front door is my escape hatch that works both ways. It takes me out and brings me home.

And I don't appreciate home until I have been out for a while and I don't appreciate going out until I am tired of being home.

It's like breathing - first I breathe out then I breathe in.

I can't say I like breathing out more than I like breathing in, but I can't breathe out until I have breathed in, and I can't breathe in until I have breathed out.

The only nicer thing that breathing in and out is breathing in and out with someone else. And the only thing nicer than going out by myself is going out with someone else, and then coming home together.

Are there any art school students to hang out with?
    the formless thing which gives things form!
    Found Forum Haiku Project

Positive Spin | your feedback welcomed | Darker Criticism