User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Default Your opinion on ENFP men

Hello everyone!

Lately I've been trying to find out what is general opinion about us - ENFP men. Are we truly as annoying as everybody says or are we the best of all companions? Are we obnoxious and do we talk waaay to much? Are we too sensitive or are we brave and adventurous? Or maybe kinda attractive? What do you do when you see us coming? Do you run away in panic or...?

Is it really so much better to be a woman if you're an ENFP?

Seriously. What do you think of ENFP men? It really makes me wonder.

Consulting Detective Mr. Sherlock Holmes's Avatar
    MBTI
    JiNe
    Enneagram
    5W4

You'll be accepted more as an ENFP female. Regardless of your actual sexuality, there's a good chance people will think you are gay.

I had an ENFP friend some time ago who spoke like a girl, was very in the clouds and very emotionally energetic and loved fashion design. Everyone thought he was gay. He actually wasn't.

ENFPs are possibly the least 'masculine' men, so I would think that society in general wouldn't like them, but you'd get more open minded people who don't worry so much about gender roles.
    JiNe
    Ti | Fi | Ne | Si | Te | Ni | Fe | Se
    Enneagram: 5w4 sx/sp

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts."

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Wow don't listen to person above that was beyond negative..and not at all acurate ime.

Enfp guys can be cool and adventurous and all kinds of charming and lovely things or they can be obnoxious and annoy the shit out of you..just like any type..some are cool and some aren't.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    JiNe
    Enneagram
    5W4

Sorry, just my experience. Most people I've met found the few ENFP men I've met girlish and not masculine, so they got picked on, the traditional masculine being more STJ sort of thing. But then again, this is pretty much all in highschool, so it's probably a lot less common in the adult world.
    JiNe

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts."

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

If you're a man you can make fun of the people you dont like and at the same time get along with them and have them accept you yourself as you are. I dont see anyone better suited for a talent like this like enfp men.
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

figsfiggyfigs

I'm listening to a song and just as I was reading the title, the artists sings " delicate men..."

I'm just sayin, coincidence?!?!!!!

Btw, I know a few ENFP men on here, and IRL, they're fantastic

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by mrsherlockholmes View Post
    I had an ENFP friend some time ago who spoke like a girl, was very in the clouds and very emotionally energetic and loved fashion design. Everyone thought he was gay. He actually wasn't.
    I'm nothing like that. Not that I would be extremely masculine or something. I'm not into sports and I will probably never understand what these guys see about engines and cars either. I'm a musician and I love all kinds of arts. I also enjoy a good talk about religions, philosophy, sense of life... I love adventure and exploration (Last summer I walked all alone 500 miles across Spain) etc...

Honestly, I hope your friend isn't what the most ENFP men are like.
    I don't belong here. This world is soooo broken.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    eNFP 4w5

MBTI
    ISFJ

I don't know any ENFP men irl...I think. Well, the guy who cuts my hair is an ENFP. And he is gay.

But yeah, I've been called many things, but never feminine.

MBTI
    JiNe
    Enneagram
    5W4

Well I'm not saying you're all like my friend, but I've met a few and they are never terribly masculine. But like I said, limited experience, so I can't conclusively comment. Highschool can have a lot of immaturity.
    JiNe

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by mrsherlockholmes View Post
    Well I'm not saying you're all like my friend, but I've met a few and they are never terribly masculine. But like I said, limited experience, so I can't conclusively comment. Highschool can have a lot of immaturity.
    If you define masculinity in terms of cognition, I have no problem admitting NFPs are probably the ones furthest away from the classical STJ portrayal of masculinity.

Behavior and cognition, are two different things though. Body language is also another different aspect.

I think effeminate men that are EFP are also much more likely to unashamed of the way they are. Fi has a way of vindicating itself in spite of whatever society at large thinks. So if you are effeminate and you're an FP you'll be much more likely to not give a shit what other people think...whereas a TJ would be more inclined to be conscious of his outward image in this "dog world".