User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Default Why the hell isn't Samvega a moderator?

I get asked this often so I thought I would address it publicly. I have been getting a lot of messages saying things like this:

"You have stellar judgement, I can't see why you aren't a moderator"

"Your use of Ti and Fe in perfect balances is an inspiration, you're a natural leader and would be an ideal moderator"

"Damn, for as many referrals as you've brought to the site (more than Silly and LadyX combined and they have over 20,000 posts between them) you should be like, part owner, or a mod or something"

"With your insight and wisdom I am speechless the powers that be haven't made you a mod"

"The wit and charm you display in the forums is a source of endless joy to me, if I were running the show I would make you a moderator"

"I think you would get more chicks if you had more power over them, you should be a moderator"

* I have no explanation for that one, in fact, it's more of a reason not to be a mod.

"You've been on TypeC for like 3 years, you have helped me in so many ways, thank you! You get my vote for moderator of the year!"

* I had to tell them I wasn't actually a mod, they were crushed.

"Get off your ass, get a job and give me money you narcissistic d-bag, for as much time as you spend online you'd think you were a moderator on this forum"

* This was actually from my ex wife, I posted the quotes from messages that related to being/becoming a mod which maybe wasn't wise.

Just to be clear, don't be upset with Ivy or any of the moderators on this site, I can't say that I would want to be a moderator, I mean, maybe like the "Health and Fitness" or "Nature, Wildlife and the Outdoors" forums but not one of the major ones or some all inclusive title of moderator. They haven't asked me or anything and if they did I may decline anyway so stop emailing me about this issue, please.

Thank you!

Consulting Detective Mr. Sherlock Holmes's Avatar
    MBTI
    JiNe
    Enneagram
    5W4

Because he's too conceited?
    JiNe
    Ti | Fi | Ne | Si | Te | Ni | Fe | Se
    Enneagram: 5w4 sx/sp

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts."

MBTI
    ISFJ

Because you can just tell by his aura he's some sort of lunatic or weird person.

Hey, don't shoot the messenger!

MBTI
    ----

this is the first post i've ever read of yours samv...

don't believe the hype.

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Those political endorsements sound kind of fishy to me.

I say all those Samvega supporters should come forward!

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    Those political endorsements sound kind of fishy to me.

I say all those Samvega supporters should come forward!
    They would have to be summoned from Samvega's imagination.

And if someone would be able to pull things from his mind...we'd get more than a few forum supporters...I'm thinking velociraptors and what not! :horor:
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

figsfiggyfigs

Because he seems lost in another realm

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Yeah, you don't wanna go f-n around in my head, it's like a cross between Johnny Mnemonic, Doc Brown, that dude in Dreamcatcher with shit filed all over the place in his brain, a hungry mountain lion and some random virus that may or may not end humankind as we know it. Hey, what ever happened to that swine flu?

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Samvega View Post
    Yeah, you don't wanna go f-n around in my head, it's like a cross between Johnny Mnemonic, Doc Brown, that dude in Dreamcatcher with shit filed all over the place in his brain, a hungry mountain lion and some random virus that may or may not end humankind as we know it. Hey, what ever happened to that swine flu?
    The new H1n1 vaccine has been reported to induce "somnolence" by the manufacturer, but the people being affected by it are being diagnosed with NARCOLEPSY.

Some countries have banned its use in people under 15, I think.

Here in the US the regular flu shot and H1N1 shot are integrated this year.

None for me, no thank you.
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

They decide on pness length if someone gets to be a moderator. Was a hard day ( or in that meaning not so hard day ) for me to get to know I am rejected
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]