123 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Default Survivor: Nicaragua

What do you think of this new season of survivor? What do you think the contestants different MBTI? Who do you think is gonna win and why? General comments?

My thoughts are so nuts that are adding a bit of spice to this show

For example the shoe and sock stealer's respectively:

ENFP - Holly
    ESTJ - NaOnka

My bet on the winners are

Brenda ( ? as to MBTI type) or Marty (xNTJ)
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

figsfiggyfigs

YES!! ANOTHER FAN!!?!?!

I LOVE survivor!! <3!!!

Shannon had some pretty fantastic one liners. " screw the women, they already own us during marriage"
    3 episodes later " ... I've been married for 11 yrs"
    LOL

I dont know whos going to win yet. I don't think its Brenda. People are gunning for her already

I adore Fabio, he's so entertaining to watch.

I don't want to guess peoples types just yet

Holly is a nut job.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by You'reWrongI'mRight View Post
    I adore Fabio, he's so entertaining to watch.
    Yeah Fabio, is entertaining and I can sympathize with the guy. Funny the name Fabio appeared a attempted derogatory nickname Shannon pasted on him (while attempting to be alpha) at the beginning and now thats his name in the credits. I would initially speculate he is a ISFP. I really felt for the dude when he had to deal with getting his socks stolen and having the thief go all agro on him for asking. Lol!
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

Glowy Goopy Goodness The_Liquid_Laser's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

I have know idea who will win yet. I don't know if it's just me, but it seems like there are more crazy people this season than their usually is. (Given I realize they usually put a couple crazies in.)
    My wife and I made a game to teach kids about nutrition. Please try our game and vote for us to win. (Voting period: July 14 - August 14)
    http://www.revoltingvegetables.com

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Marty is taking the reigns. It seems stupid for the already weak team to take out its coach. Yet he seems the personality who needs to solidify his foundation of control to make it concrete and not illusive.

Expect the old team to continue to lose the challenges.

NaOnka is being a total bitch especially pushing over the amputee to get the clue. In the game there is a tricky balance as most people would want her gone from their tribe because she is toxic, on the other hand she would be the perfect person to run up against in the end because she does and says things (which although often true) makes her appear as a despicable person.

I still don't know what type Brenda is but I am leaning toward ENFP as she seems to have the intuition to assist her to both dodge the bullet and get NaOnka to be her cats paw (i.e. snagging it from a cripple and then sharing the clue with Brenda/all of the benefit none of the dirt).

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

NaOnka has gained leverage by finding the immunity idol but lost some of it by appearantly stiffing (by not promising some benefit for helping her find the idol) Brenda who I still hold as a favorite and although having difficulty with her type am thinking enfP.

Marty is a puppet master but his own tribe is suffering by his unwaivering alliance and his paranoia to anyone threatening his leadership or questioning him. The guy is kinda an ahole but nevertheless still think he is holding on (by a finger) his favorite status.

Am interested in how the dynamics may change when the tribes merge. Expect Marty to start scrambling and NaOnka to be targeted for being a bitch.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6

I'm enjoying it but finding it a bit less exciting than some previous seasons.

I think Marty made his move too soon, but I'm not sure. It is hard to tell how much that nutty older tribe realizes that Marty is trying to control things.

NaOnka won't be able to win.

I think Jill from the older tribe will go far.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6

Quote Originally Posted by spamtar View Post
    (i.e. snagging it from a cripple and then sharing the clue with Brenda/all of the benefit none of the dirt).
    I don't know how much of this was Brenda's doing. My interpretation is that NaOnka wasn't able to figure out the clue on her own and the only reason she showed it to Brenda was for help decoding it.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

It's been a pretty boring season so far ... and yes, it looks like Marty's strategy will be going down the tubes!
    "Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    Eleanor Roosevelt

"When people see some things as beautiful,
    other things become ugly.
    When people see some things as good,
    other things become bad."
    Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx

Yay I'm glad there is another Survivor/MBTI thread for this season! My two favorite things!

I agree that so far I'm not overly excited about the contestants this season, but I'm sure it will get better once everyone's personalities shine through and more strategizing occurs. I'm disappointed that they got rid of Jimmy Johnson... I'm not a sports fan and I had no idea who he was, but I thought he added something interesting to the table and was great for tribe morale. Jimmy T. on the other hand, he was a little off... definitely suffered from delusions of grandeur. Holly is another weird one - I'm just waiting for her to go off the deep end. I think Marty has a good chance of winning. He seems very calm and rational and he seems to know what's going on. Brenda could also go far since she is so charming. I think she may be a Thinker, though, since she always seems to be cool, confident, and collect. I hope the merging of the tribes makes things more interesting!