User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Survivor: Nicaragua

I like fabio. But, I seriously wonder if he has already blown his money in the last 24 hours.

I didn't liked Chase at all, but even without the charity contribution I think he would have put the money to better use than fabio.
    Take the weakest thing in you
    And then beat the bastards with it
    And always hold on when you get love
    So you can let go when you give it

Ghost Monkey Soul Array Vizconde's Avatar

I am glad Fabio won basically because I liked him the most.

In all fairness however I think Chase played a better game and think it was foolish of Fabio to "essentially" (due to power/immunity position) to make the choice of voting off Holly. I am really surprised Fabio got NaOnka's vote for the win because it seemed he got on her nerves during most of the show and she gave her idol to Chase.

Seeing Fabio pull off the the three wins/immunities in a row while his head was on the chopping block was good TV.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

Klingon Warrior Princess Array Patches's Avatar
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    I can't stand Jud (Fabio).
    I reiterate what I said back in October.

Also, did anyone catch during the 'memory walk' with the old torches, that NaOnka said, "I don't mean to toot my own horn, but I was by far the smartest person out there."

This has honestly been my least favorite season ever.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

9w1 sp/sx

Yay! I actually liked this season! The first time I've been truly pleased with the winner in a while. I was rooting for Fabio for some time, but I never thought he would actually win, or go on a immunity win streak! I agree, though, that he is probably not the most worthy of the money. Chase would have probably managed it better if he had won.

But the question remains: what is Fabio's type?! IXFP? I'm starting to think he may be N with whatever he was saying in the last tribal... and he never seemed to answer Jeff's questions straight, he kept going on weird tangents. And that little comment about the government also seems N-ish. But I dunno. I'm just curious since he seems like an interesting person.

Next season is going to be very interesting. Although it may ruin the game, I guess some change is needed. I can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by MBTI Enthusiast View Post
    But the question remains: what is Fabio's type?! IXFP?
    I think Fabio is ESFP. He's definitely one of us fun loving ExxP types. On top of that he had a way of coming across as ditzier than he really is which is typical for an ESFP.
    My wife and I made a game to teach kids about nutrition. Please try our game and vote for us to win. (Voting period: July 14 - August 14)

LOL fabio is effing hilarious

(i'm watching epi 15 before the reunion)

Can't wait to watch that too!!!!

Post-Humorously Array stalemate's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by You'reWrongI'mRight View Post
    LOL fabio is effing hilarious

(i'm watching epi 15 before the reunion)

Can't wait to watch that too!!!!
    lol if you think he is hilarious now, you are going to love the reunion... dude is... "out there"