User Tag List

First 34567 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

It looks like all the decent manipulative/schemers who make the show especially fun have been already voted out.

I cant believe the strategy these remaining contestants choose to use (or more often to not use). Bad strategy plays, most directly or indirectly involving the swing vote:

1. Not taking Sash on the reward. Bad move for (insert big jock's name) for promising Sash and not choosing him even though he is the swing vote and allowing the other alliance to turn him (even though they failed to even make much of an effort)

2. After Sash left in camp (the 3 dudes alliance) not telling him what he wanted to hear. Sash is there and he opens the door for them to lobby him and all he gets is a "truthful" response on why on earth should they keep him around any more than necessary after they vote out the other alliance.

3. Sash choosing to stick with the "good guys" alliance. The guy is a slimer and if he thinks he could ever do more than come in second pair off in the final vote against any of the "good guys" alliance than he better think again.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

Glowy Goopy Goodness The_Liquid_Laser's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

At this point I'm hoping that Jane will go on an immunity run, but that's probably wishful thinking. They all know she's the strongest player, so most likely she'll be voted out.
    My wife and I made a game to teach kids about nutrition. Please try our game and vote for us to win. (Voting period: July 14 - August 14)
    http://www.revoltingvegetables.com

Insert witty line here... Ponyboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

I think Holly should win it all (or Jane) but I think everyone there will realize that too and vote them out. At this point I am rooting for Fabio, he may be just dumb enough to stumble into a win!

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx

I would like Fabio or Jane to win. I was going to put Holly as well, but as much as she has become such a nice, motherly figure these past few episodes, I can't forget how she buried Dan's shoes at the bottom of the lake at the beginning! Who does that?!

I agree that Naonka and Kelly should not be allowed to sit on the jury. They *asked* to leave the game, and therefore they should have to leave it in its entirety.

I hope Sash goes next. His whole spiel to Jane about sticking with the good guys and whatnot seemed so contrived. I also don't know how much I believe him when he said that he had previously given only 70-80% at the challenges, but he's really supposedly good at them.

figsfiggyfigs

I love ponderosa.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6

Maybe I am in the minority but I thought it improved in this last episode. They might be a bunch of knuckleheads but at least now we see more social gameplay and less Naonka drama.

I liked watching the interaction between Benry and Chase this week.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

I sent my video application to be on Survivor. I didn't put too much time into it but wore my INTP T shirt and explained I was an INTP and they should choose me as a minority personality type that would benefit the overall dynamic. If I get chosen for a follow up I will let you all know.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

Klingon Warrior Princess Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by spamtar View Post
    I sent my video application to be on Survivor. I didn't put too much time into it but wore my INTP T shirt and explained I was an INTP and they should choose me as a minority personality type that would benefit the overall dynamic. If I get chosen for a follow up I will let you all know.
    I've heard the physical you have to pass to be on that show is outrageous. Think you have a shot at it?

I personally couldn't pass it. No point to me even trying to apply. Heh.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    I've heard the physical you have to pass to be on that show is outrageous. Think you have a shot at it?

I personally couldn't pass it. No point to me even trying to apply. Heh.
    Dan got on.
    Take the weakest thing in you
    And then beat the bastards with it
    And always hold on when you get love
    So you can let go when you give it

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Yeah I think I could pass the physical...especially if Dan was able to get on...I doubt that I would be very good at the physical challenges (or even the mental challenges as they are not abstract enough) that are on that show (maybe I would be good at the endurance challenges). If I didn't get nixed at the beginning than believe my best game would be on mid to end social game and just being able to endure. My strategy would likely include a basic loose nit alliance(s) with a lot of flexibility. I would like to see if I could use some of the NLP and "social dynamics" I used in my pick up game tactics and see if I could apply them platonically along with general strategy and entertaining and being generally helpfull to the group in general for game winning goals.