User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Interesting last couple of episodes where both of my favorites were voted out consecutively. Right now I am at a loss to who I believe has the best chance at winning and I am thinking it will Jane or at least she is the one I am rooting for with Fabio a close second. I think shock and pride got the best of Brenda and she really should have scrambled at the end by spreading the rumor that Sash would use his idol to protect her. Good example overall of "pride coming before a fall".

Really beleive NaOnka made her move too soon for her own good but at least she keeps the show/game interesting.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

Glowy Goopy Goodness The_Liquid_Laser's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

I just managed to watch the show today. I actually am kind of liking it now because of Jane. Given she looks so strong at this point that she'll probably be voted out, but at least I have someone to root for now.
    My wife and I made a game to teach kids about nutrition. Please try our game and vote for us to win. (Voting period: July 14 - August 14)
    http://www.revoltingvegetables.com

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    7w8

[youtube="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sr-0-El9cqs"]Giggity[/youtube]

...Ive never watched the show.

figsfiggyfigs

I scrolled down to the bottom as fast as possible.

I haven't watched the new episodes yet.... I have to download them when I get back to stockholm. Definitely on my to-do list!!

*so excited* <3

figsfiggyfigs

I usually always fast forward to the end before watching the episode to see who goes, so that I can watch the episode and connect things.

I was completely surprised, esp that chase and sash also voted Brenda. :o

She was getting too cocky for her own good.

I think she was an ESTJ , definitely ExTx.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by You'reWrongI'mRight View Post
    I usually always fast forward to the end before watching the episode to see who goes, so that I can watch the episode and connect things.

I was completely surprised, esp that chase and sash also voted Brenda. :o

She was getting too cocky for her own good.

I think she was an ESTJ , definitely ExTx.
    Yeah the writing was on the wall that Brenda was gonna be out so no point in alienating anybody else (especially a stronger player like Benry). What I found rather surprising is that Kelly S. (who voted Benry that even Brenda didn't join) seemed completely out of the loop as if nobody had the time to tell her that the voting plan had changed. How can someone stuck in such a small isolated group be so oblivious to the general trends of what is going on?
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

I'm looking forward to watching the ponderosa video.

Alina, Marty, and Brenda.

It's gonna be painful.
    Take the weakest thing in you
    And then beat the bastards with it
    And always hold on when you get love
    So you can let go when you give it

They should not let Naonka or Kelly sit on the jury.

Pathetic.
    Take the weakest thing in you
    And then beat the bastards with it
    And always hold on when you get love
    So you can let go when you give it

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Beefeater View Post
    They should not let Naonka or Kelly sit on the jury.

Pathetic.
    I agree. On top of that no African American public figure that I can recall since OJ Simpson has demonstrated such as nasty disposition as Naonka. She almost knocked off the prosthetic leg of one contestant by wrestling a immunity idol clue from her, she stole food and denied it when she got caught, back stabs her best friend on the island the prior episode and then suddenly decides to quit the following episode.

Despite all of this she is offered with the chance to redeem herself at least a little bit, after declaring she is going to quit, to sacrifice her reward challenge. A sacrifice which would benefit the whole camp with food and a tarp. She instead lets her "mom" Holly make the sacrifice after she ignores prompting by multiple team members.

The KKK could hardly have done a better propaganda job then the casting of her.

Regardless she was an interesting character to watch and I am kinda sad to see her go because she made the game more interesting...although she is absolutely pitiful.

As to Kelly S. , she was pretty but pretty much a waste of space and boring as far as I could tell and no loss one way or the other with her.

All this aside Holly has been making some good moves these last two episodes and she has made some recent significant inroads, especially with her recent rapport with Naonka and Kelly S who apparently will be on the jury.
    Last edited by Vizconde; 12-03-2010 at 12:03 PM.

figsfiggyfigs

Ya Nay was despicable. never liked her from the start. She was an interesting character, and kept the game crazy. Understood why they kept her around, but still... dear god man.

I WAS disappointed in prpl-kelly.. I really hoped she'd stay merely so they'd have something to vote out next time. LOL She was not an interesting character and made my ears bleed when she spoke.

I think Holly might be next since she's so nice. :/