MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

***spoiler alert***

Last Night Episode was quiet a twister.

I gotta hand it to Marty he got some balz for not playing the immunity idol.

It may look like Fabio got played with Marty's lie about being a chess child prodigy who twice beat an Argentinian grand master (lol, @ naming professional tennis player). But the bonding appears to be a win-win maneuver and actually raises my respect rating for Fabio.

Brenda lost some leverage last show but it demonstrated she can be ruthless and is a strategist in her own right. Although it was not exactly a success it was pretty impressive scheme and execution of hers to split their six votes between Marty and Kelly B. This was a strong attempt flush out the idol that everyone knows Marty has. It would have succeeded on most players (myself included too I imagine, if I was in Marty's shoes). As despite this I still think Brenda is a favorite to win (perhaps even more so than Marty)

I was actually surprised with the final vote and thought Marty was gonna be a goner. It surprised me that on the second tie breaker vote Marty apparently got just one to vote him off the island. See : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Survivor:_Nicaragua
    Yve was her own undoing. should have kept her trap shut about having connections with the older tribe on the other team...she should have downplayed her perceived social game and up played her physical ability to be of use to the tribe in winning awards/immunity.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Sash seems to be making a move. Although he seems pretty creapy in general, his idea and act of negotiating the idol away from Marty was amazing (see it happen before but usually it was some dolt who was conned out of the idol). Gaining the idol has given Sash some leverage and with his and Brenda's former aliance dominating the other tribe they should do fine in the merge too. Sash: eSTP?

Marty is on the rocks. He really would have done better to use the immunity idol then let his adversaries take it away from him.

Jill seemed like a nice person. Loyal to a fault. Wonder if she would have had a chance voting for Marty instead of Jane? Probably not and she gets to keep some of her integrity as she left. Jills Type? IsTj

Jane...Jane's character is growing on me. She comes off nicely as a good ol girl doing work around the camp but not being a doormat (nice touch of her squirlling away a fish for herself to eat since she was doing most of the fishing while lazy youngsters lapped the days away eating her contributions but not pitching in). Jane type? I am thinking IsfP.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Alina- ISTP

voted out because in my opinion her greatest flaw was projecting how sneaky/manipulative and strategic her mindset was without building up the good will/relationships. There is something about using silliness/small talk/charm to lower defenses and get rapport. I think this is own of Pres. Obama's social limitations too.

Its fun to see Marty scrabble. In fact it looks as if his choice to sacrifice the idol is actually working in his favor. As the tribe gets smaller and with the jury pool now being made up by those voted out expect to see schisms within the alliances. He is right that Jane is a threat (she will at least get Alina's vote if she makes it to the final two) and his little tiff with Jane may actually eventually work to his advantage.

NaOnka stealing the food seems pretty dumb but it may have secured her for second place prise (of about 100K) because she would be the ideal competitor to take down to the final two. In other words her bad attitude, coping and social skills made her likelihood of winning very slim from the get go beyond rehabilitation so might as well embrace her bad girl roll and aim and being the best contender for second place.

Klingon Warrior Princess Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

I don't understand how NaOnka is still here. HOW does she keep getting away with this shit.

I want Marty or Jane to win. It's strange that I chose those two, considering how at odds they are. But those are my picks.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    I don't understand how NaOnka is still here. HOW does she keep getting away with this shit.
    NaOnka is interesting phenominon of the "bully" which every high school nerd has pondered. Here is a breakdown of why NaOnka survives.

1. Picked a strong base aliance with Sash and Brenda.

2. Is good at the challenges

3. Is an effective intimidator.

4. following through with her scemes with boldness.

5. Has an immunity idol

6. Plays the “bad guy” well making others wanting to “carry” her to the final three. At the same time appears good at recruiting pawns via guilt by association to share some of the blame of her bad acts.

7. Creates drama for the show making the producers desirous to keep her around and perhaps subtley tweek the game to her advantage. (Almost got through a tribal counsel without host Proust addressing the theft if Dan didn’t bring it up and even after that got “soft-balled” by Proust.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx

I agree that Naonka has basically solidified her place in the final three since everyone knows no one will vote for her. She is so crazy! I think she's an (unhealthy?) ESTJ.

Too bad Marty was kicked off. I wasn't exactly rooting for him, but I thought he was an interesting player to watch.

I can't believe Chase chose the women over the men for the challenge! I've concluded he's a Feeler, yes? Maybe ISFJ. Unlike Brenda, who is obviously a Thinker after her little speech about emotions getting in the way of decisions.

Right now, I think I actually am rooting for Fabio! He is so funny to watch. Although I doubt he will win.

I also feel kinda bad for Kelly "purple". I feel like she has gotten no air time at all. I hardly know anything about her and we're like halfway through the season! I forget she's even there...

Glowy Goopy Goodness The_Liquid_Laser's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

This season is still kinda "blah" to me. Usually I have a couple people picked at this point who I think are good candidates to win. So far I've got nothing. My only prediction is "not NaOnka". Other than that all of the other contestants are kinda "meh".
    My wife and I made a game to teach kids about nutrition. Please try our game and vote for us to win. (Voting period: July 14 - August 14)
    http://www.revoltingvegetables.com

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by MBTI Enthusiast View Post
    I've concluded he's a Feeler, yes? Maybe ISFJ. Unlike Brenda, who is obviously a Thinker after her little speech about emotions getting in the way of decisions...
    Kinda sad to see Marty go as he was interesting to watch. Nevertheless if he has to go it was fun seeing him overconfident with his 'rooster strut" back from the vote and to see him blindsided.

Marty - INTJ
    Brenda - EsTJ
    Chase - ? definitely an F. Although looks like an S I am getting some intuition vibe off of him. Beyond being a feeler he seems a tough one to peg.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx

Wow, now there is no telling who will win! I guess my bet is on Jane at this point, unless the rest of them wise up and vote her off soon (and she doesn't keep winning immunity!)

I can't believe they burned down the camp!! Had they done this fire "shielding" technique before? Because obviously having any flammable objects that close to the fire is a bad idea. I don't know what they were thinking! Perhaps this is just hindsight bias, but it's still hard to believe that no one saw that coming.

I also can't believe Kelly purple got in a whole 20 seconds of airtime at tribal council. But if she always answers questions like that, then no wonder they have been editing her out! lol.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5/8
    Socionics
    ENTp None

So, here's my MBTI evaluation of some tribe members:

Alina: INxJ
    Benry: ESTP
    Brenda: ENFP
    Chase: ISFJ
    Dan: ISxP
    Holly: ESFJ

Jimmy J: ExFJ
    Jud/Fabio: ESFP
    Marty: INTJ
    NaOnka: ESTJ
    Sash: IxTx

Overall, not a very stimulating season. Besides Marty, there's nobody I really cared for this season.