1. girls who wear dresses every day and then go on to bitch about how in a essay, the writer only used "he" instead of "she". If you want to be a feminist, stop shaving your legs and armpits and join a rugby team.
2. people who don't understand that spending time with them is how i show affection. if don't like you, i will not hang around you. if i do like you, i will go out of my way to like you. stop whining, neither of us are that great to be around.
1. Girls who wear low-cut tops and complain about being treated as objects when they recieve sexual attention. You know, if you don't want us to look at your boobs, wear a t-shirt. They're actually VERY COMFORTABLE. Though I usually get over it because hey, it's a girl in a low cut top.
2. People who think James Bond is cooler than Sherlock Holmes :P
3. Competitive sports
4. Organised religion
5. People who choose to defy logic, rationality and empirical evidence and believe something just because they want to or have been told to at a young age or by someone they respect.
6. Psychopaths. They should all be shot.
7. People who volunteer to do something important, don't do it but don't notify you, and when you find them and ask them about it, say they can't do it.
Ti | Fi | Ne | Si | Te | Ni | Fe | Se
Enneagram: 5w4 sx/sp
"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts."
People who are always late. leave earlier retard!
People who don't understand why being late is so annoying
That and this:
People torturing animals
When you talk and people interrupt or do not answer (in fact they were not listening) or just starts a conversation with others
"...Have you fallen in love with the wrong person yet?"
Jace said, "Unfortunately, Lady of the Haven, my one true love remains myself."
"At least," she said, "you don't have to worry about rejection, Jace Wayland"
"Not necessarily. I turn myself down occasionally, just to keep it interesting"
- The City Of Bones
Here is my blog where I post my thoughts and feelings. Please have a go and comment if you like.