people who make useless noises
people who talk too much. the WORST! it's like they don't understand how painfully uninteresting what they have to say is.
people who pretend in anything but an obviously joking manner. again, boring. so boring. stop that.
Let's generalize this and say, "STUPID PEOPLE!!!!!!!" They're all annoying - just in different ways.
In addition to:
* Companies that don't pay me punctually
* Germans who try to teach ME English
* Double standards
* People who feel the need to control me
* People who laugh at me and don't explain why
* Dictatorial attitudes
* Gaining weight too easily
* Having to do chores
* Shopping. Of. Any. Kind.
* Buying gifts
* Not having an organized room
* Not being able to go to sleep or sleep well
* Being constantly interrupted when I'm trying to concentrate
* My procrastination
* Not being listened to/taken seriously
* People constantly talking during a movie (wtf man)
* Unexpected and unwarranted increases in prices with no increase in value for money
* Late people
* People who cancel last minute (especially when I am getting paid - ooops not anymore - I'm a freelancer, that's my money you fucktard)
* People who speak foreign languages I cannot understand while I'm sitting there, oblivious to what they're saying
* Forgetting to close my water bottle all the way and water gets all over the shit in my bag
* Just doing random stupid shit because my mind was elsewhere
* Waking up early....
* ....to realize I have no hot water and I must take a shower. In the winter.
* Being really in the red at the bank - it makes me nervous - especially since I have to wait for the douche-bag companies to pay and they don't.
* Dressing for the weather inappropriately and being too late to change, so you're uncomfy allllll dayyyyy long
* The weather changes suddenly, and then you're inappropriately dressed.
* You forget your umbrella and it starts pouring rain. Just as you leave the car. And stops. Just as you get inside.
* People calling at a bad time that don't SHUT UP, and when you tell them you're busy, they get all pissy.
my bitch of a roommate.
she seriously is the nastiest see you next tuesday I've ever met. and that's saying something. she will regret being rude to me, because i will now refer to her only as bitch, as that is what she is.
jackass if i'm feeling nice.
I fucking hate when people repeat themselves multiple times in rapid succession, especially when what they're saying is stupid to begin with. No, saying the same shit over and over does not make you sound smarter. It just makes me want to cut you.
I also hate when people speak with authority on topics that they have no business talking about (i.e., they are clearly ignorant.) Good examples can be found right here on the forum if you look up the word "feminism."
Finally, I hate when people fail to make important distinctions/over-generalize. If you want to see this in action, simply bring up the topic of gender differences with almost anyone you know.