User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

Let me rephrase, as I am a woman and I am offended by this idiot girl because she is angry about things she doesn't even understand.

If a girl wears a dress or skirt everyday, this would lead one to assume that she plays in to the gender-role that society has enacted upon women to dress a particular way.
    This girl then is deeply offended by a writer using the word "he" throughout an essay instead of a gender-neutral word. Do you not find that THE SLIGHTEST BIT HORSESHIT LIKE?
    You can't have it both ways of wanting to have equal rights, and then go about showing your boobs into the face of society in hopes they will consider you the same as a man. Put on some fucking slacks and show them you don't need your pussy to get the attention you need to succeed.

MBTI
    INTx
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by mrsherlockholmes View Post
    1. Girls who wear low-cut tops and complain about being treated as objects when they recieve sexual attention. You know, if you don't want us to look at your boobs, wear a t-shirt. They're actually VERY COMFORTABLE. Though I usually get over it because hey, it's a girl in a low cut top.

2. People who think James Bond is cooler than Sherlock Holmes :P

3. Competitive sports

4. Organised religion

5. People who choose to defy logic, rationality and empirical evidence and believe something just because they want to or have been told to at a young age or by someone they respect.

6. Psychopaths. They should all be shot.

7. People who volunteer to do something important, don't do it but don't notify you, and when you find them and ask them about it, say they can't do it.
    After reading the previous post to yours, I was actually about to write exactly what you put as number 1, then I saw your post as the next one. I get a lot of that at my school since it's always really hot and we get a bunch of sorostitutes from California coming here who just want to party.

I mean, I'm a big fan of form-fitting (but moreso of dresses), but really? You're going to walk around with your boobs hanging out of your shirt and chastise anyone who looks? Fascinating.
    Intuition is the supra-logic that cuts out all the routine processes of thought and leaps straight from the problem to the answer.

MBTI
    INTx
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by vieamemusique View Post
    Let me rephrase, as I am a woman and I am offended by this idiot girl because she is angry about things she doesn't even understand.

If a girl wears a dress or skirt everyday, this would lead one to assume that she plays in to the gender-role that society has enacted upon women to dress a particular way.
    This girl then is deeply offended by a writer using the word "he" throughout an essay instead of a gender-neutral word. Do you not find that THE SLIGHTEST BIT HORSESHIT LIKE?
    You can't have it both ways of wanting to have equal rights, and then go about showing your boobs into the face of society in hopes they will consider you the same as a man. Put on some fucking slacks and show them you don't need your pussy to get the attention you need to succeed.
    I think I am suddenly infatuated (to use the technically correct term) with you
    Intuition is the supra-logic that cuts out all the routine processes of thought and leaps straight from the problem to the answer.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

There's a huge chasm of a difference between saying girls in "dresses" can't stand up for equal rights, and dressing skanky for attention. Thanks for the rephrase, because while I don't agree with everything you're saying, it completely recasts your post.
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

....No?
    This chick was SERIOUSLY offended that a writer only used the word "he" throughout his essay. I don't see what the big deal is, especially if she is going to play into the 1950's role of women (which she gladly does). You can't have it both ways.
    She is offended by the non PCness of it! Anyway, I thought women were supposed to be full of contradictions :P

Quote Originally Posted by alakazam View Post
    I think I am suddenly infatuated (to use the technically correct term) with you
    Thought you said "I am suddenly inebriated" and had an image of a huge funnel with bags of alcohol attached to a clothing line.

What pisses me off? Wilful ignorance. And people who are obviously in the wrong but blame their shortcomings on others.
    The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me. --A. Rand

MBTI
    INTJ
    Socionics
    X/0

1. Being poor pisses me off.
    2. Spending money and not getting what I expected pisses me off.
    3. People who make excuses why they can't do something pisses me off.
    4. People who refuse to face their problems pisses me off.
    5. People who doesn't attempt to "try" because it makes them uncomfortable/scare pisses me off (Of course if the act might kill said person I'll understand).
    6. People who let other people push them around pisses me off.
    7. People who leech off other people like parasite pisses me off.

Of course this only applies only if it directly affect me or people I know/care about.
    This post grammatical errors had been intentionally left uncorrected.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by forzen View Post
    1. Being poor pisses me off.
    2. Spending money and not getting what I expected pisses me off.
    3. People who make excuses why they can't do something pisses me off.
    4. People who refuse to face their problems pisses me off.
    5. People who doesn't attempt to "try" because it makes them uncomfortable/scare pisses me off (Of course if the act might kill said person I'll understand).
    6. People who let other people push them around pisses me off.
    7. People who leech off other people like parasite pisses me off.

Of course this only applies only if it directly affect me or people I know/care about.

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Making phone calls to various companies and the difficulty in reaching an actual human.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Split ends. Grrrr!

Also, when my beloved coffee upsets my stomach. Not cool!
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4~9

The weather... and it is dark at 7-8 already :/
    "...Have you fallen in love with the wrong person yet?"
    Jace said, "Unfortunately, Lady of the Haven, my one true love remains myself."
    "At least," she said, "you don't have to worry about rejection, Jace Wayland"
    "Not necessarily. I turn myself down occasionally, just to keep it interesting"

- The City Of Bones

Here is my blog where I post my thoughts and feelings. Please have a go and comment if you like.