User Tag List

First 34567 Last

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I wonder what the highest number of average posts per day on *any* internet forum is. I'd also be interested to find the highest number of posts by an individual on *any* given forum. On a couple of tech support forums, there were people with over 100,000 posts. It was probably their job to run the forum, but still.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

Where do you check?

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Go into the Members List, and Sort them (clicking on the Post Count header) by post count.

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    *stares at Jennifer meaningfully*
    ha

For me, it's mostly because I spent my entire life socially dead, and once I found a place here, this sort of became my life for a few years, to say all the things I never got say over the years and make all the friends I never thought I could.

Now that my real life has expanded significantly, when I'm not at work, I'm finding it hard to spend that much time here. I think most of my posts come during the day when I'm bored, don't have much to do, and want to keep my mind active... and because I still have some friends here I'm invested in. Plus fielding mod issues.

(Interestingly, I think online stuff is also easy to socialize on, vs real life. Online, you talk when you want, answer what you want, and then disappear when you want. Real life can drain more energy because extricating yourself smoothly is more difficult.)
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Definitely a legend in his own, err... time.
    I don't know, there was this twist to his posts.. they almost seemed like they haven't, uh, been .. thought of.

It kind of figures.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Glycerine

HAHAHAHA, I thought I was a post whore but my average was 2.63.

Klingon Warrior Princess Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

8.75, but I'm kind of a cheater since Ive only been here like a month or so.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

Mine is 10.32. It is coming down lately 'cause I am pretty busy. I have been looking forward to getting to a clean 10.00 again.

Klingon Warrior Princess Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by fidelia View Post
    Where do you check?
    The Statistic tab in your public profile. Yours is 10.98
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

Glowy Goopy Goodness The_Liquid_Laser's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

I'm at a whopping 2.73 posts per day. 2.73*365 = 996 I've been pretty consistent at about 1000 posts/year since I've joined.

Quote Originally Posted by nozflubber View Post
    well to put it in perspective, can't we also ask what was the highest ever? i think Jackflack at one point had like 80 posts per day or something. The man would post with 1/1,000th of his brain while half asleep and still have it come out snarky.
    In fact I think that is exactly what he was doing.
    My wife and I made a game to teach kids about nutrition. Please try our game and vote for us to win. (Voting period: July 14 - August 14)
    http://www.revoltingvegetables.com

Glycerine

SecondBest beats us all with a whopping 17.26 but then he's just been here for a little over a month.