User Tag List

First 456

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Petra Pan View Post
    well i dont want to study bc of that
    Hence the comma.

and dont complain: among 18 y.o.'s u'll find many virgins.
    Sadly I'm not a pedophile.

Consulting Detective Mr. Sherlock Holmes's Avatar
    MBTI
    JiNe
    Enneagram
    5W4

Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    Hence the comma.

Sadly I'm not a pedophile.
    Actually, 18 year olds are consenting adults and the sexual attraction for teenagers aged 15-19 is called ephebophilia.

Ephebophilia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If I remember the statistics correctly, 90% of people are ephebophiles. This is because by age 15, most people, women at least, are sexually mature, yet lack the degrading physical appearance that comes with age.
    JiNe
    Ti | Fi | Ne | Si | Te | Ni | Fe | Se
    Enneagram: 5w4 sx/sp

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts."

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by mrsherlockholmes View Post
    Actually, 18 year olds are consenting adults and the sexual attraction for teenagers aged 15-19 is called ephebophilia.

Ephebophilia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If I remember the statistics correctly, 90% of people are ephebophiles. This is because by age 15, most people, women at least, are sexually mature, yet lack the degrading physical appearance that comes with age.
    Yet they are not psychologically mature, hence my expression.

Consulting Detective Mr. Sherlock Holmes's Avatar
    MBTI
    JiNe
    Enneagram
    5W4

Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    Yet they are not psychologically mature, hence my expression.
    Not always, but not always not.
    JiNe
    Ti | Fi | Ne | Si | Te | Ni | Fe | Se
    Enneagram: 5w4 sx/sp

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts."

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

Quote Originally Posted by mrsherlockholmes View Post
    Not always, but not always not.
    I think I'm on not overload....

I've noticed I have lost a lot of my tolerance for people under the age of 24... Well, I should say... Those under the age of 24 that their life revolves around running out and getting drunk all the time. I'd like to encounter a few more people under the age of 24 that are mature, please!

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

I started back on a new undergrad degree when i was 29, to be honest, some of the kids straight out of high school were, to be kind, irritating. It wasn't so much to do with age but mental/emotional maturity and life experience, as a couple of the closest friends i've made there are 19, 23 and 24 respectively.

Most of my friends are all differing in ages anyway, I'm now 30 and my closest friends are 41, 35, 30, 28 and 25. But yeah, you'll probably find some of the younger, still living at home or parents pay for everything classmates annoying, but there will inevitably be people there whom you can relate to.

Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.

Conclusion: Dinosaurs

Quote Originally Posted by Nijntje View Post
    But yeah, you'll probably find some of the younger, still living at home or parents pay for everything classmates annoying.
    aaaaa! 95% of people live with their parents until 28, and most even longer, where I come from. :steam:

i dont know anyone, literally, who is under 27 and doesnt live with parents, if he went to school. exception is if they dont study in their home town, of course, but most do, because universities are only in big cities here.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

i feel like working, maybe not now full time, but in 2 years..

i tried to transfer now to psych, but just found out yesterday they dont let me until fucking fall 2011, so add 1 more yr to my old-ness.

so i'll be over when at 26 almost 27...

ah i am counting on that psychology is quite easy school, and some credits will transfer [though i still have to wait 1yr, and i wont be able to finish it earlier even though 45/60 from first yr will transfer, how stupid], so i'll be able to work next to it. because i have many ideas but it's hard to put them at work before i get any paper.
    Yeah its this paper biz that creates such a strange effect, paper or it didn't happen mentally that sucks. I should know, without it there is a subtleness where my peers look down upon me. While I studies just as much just don't have the end paper to prove stuff, which is annoying that subjects alone don't cut it otherwise its seen as a bit of a waste huh.

Ah yeah life, you'll get there eventually.