User Tag List

First 12

Thread: YOU inc

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

1) Who of this site do you invite as a member of the advisory board of You?
    I'ld invite Beat and Kingfisher, cause when we all agree the job's too boring after the first 10 minutes, we prolly would go and hang out in a bar.

2) If you've been invited, will you accept?
    I am pretty loyal to my company and it's not unheard that I already turned down jobs which would have paid better, so it will be hard to headhunt me. If the invitation would be open for maybe 6 months, I think I can make my mind up if I'ld move.

3) There's the first advisory board session. What is your advice?
    Never do this:

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpoQBfFJKjU&feature=related"].[/YOUTUBE]

4) The advisory board of Someone Else (inc.) is in session. You haven't been invited. In fact, you're among the mob that's demonstrating AGAINST the said session outside the building. What are you protesting against in that person?

As an engineer I usually do not believe in the power of words, but in the power of self-made explosives. If I'ld be there nevertheless, I'ld prolly try to impress a girl I like to later find her with another guy. So rather go for bomb retaliation
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Sorry, deleted mine! Didn't want anyone to feel bad for me not inviting them to serve on my advisory board.
    Fe | Ni | Se | Ti ... 3w4 ... Lawful Neutral ... Johari -Nohari

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by Santtu View Post
    You're the president of the recently formed YOU, incorporated.
    Reminds me of filling a form out for a professional software demo with "All Mine" as the company name. Got the download and a phone call a few weeks later inviting me as the MD of All Mine to an unveiling.
    You want your YOU business to go as well as possible, and you're taking the task quite seriously. You want to acquire all assets that might do well for your "company".
    Errm okay I'm guessing I'm supposed to have a goal. It'd be bad if I wanted an advisor to make one for me right?
    I haven't even got an aim yet. No idea who could help me with just osme random aim!!
    Sure, why not. It's always nice to be asked for advice.... even if my brain does fire off at a million miles an hour trying to figure out why, what's my end game and so on... Figure that's just me...
    Figure out what step one is, do step one. Then study step 2.

How to J for Ps
    4) The advisory board of Someone Else (inc.) is in session. You haven't been invited. In fact, you're among the mob that's demonstrating AGAINST the said session outside the building. What are you protesting against in that person?
    EVERYTHING!!!!

If they didn't ask my advice they are obviously arrogant and stupid which is dangerous and as such they should be stopped at all cost!
    Isn't it time for a colourful metaphor?

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

1. So why I'd choose the people I chose? *Okay: I never wanted this to be member-centric, so I'll just tell the general roles I'd like the members of my advisory board to fill *
    -Someone to kick me in the head when I'm doing something wrong
    -Someone who outlasts others in a session. If we haven't come to a conclusion in 10 hours, he/she'll just say how it is, and we got our decision right there
    -Someone for analysis, someone for image, and of course I'd cannibalize someone's people skills for my own good More people skills learned, more influence.. muahhahah.. ME inc. is for the good of mankind, there's no harm with me having more power..
    What, the public doesn't believe it? I'll have to speak this with the PR manager.
    I've been invited to the YOU inc. of someone else? Why of course, it's a privilege! I would jump at the chance. Anything that's being ran more like a company or an institution is heading in good direction.
    I'd give a list of recommended books to read, predominantly about power and influence. People skills. I wouldn't tell that I've been unable to follow my own advice though
    Outrageous! They must be some kind of do-good hippie or something, shunning the advice of a good engineer-to-be! I'll be outside waving banners and chanting.. No, really, I'll be at the bar, whining about this to a friend, how the person didn't know what's good for them. I mean, my advice is the best.. at least, I use it all the time. Sigh.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    I'ld invite Beat and Kingfisher, cause when we all agree the job's too boring after the first 10 minutes, we prolly would go and hang out in a bar.

Quote Originally Posted by entropie
    As an engineer I usually do not believe in the power of words, but in the power of self-made explosives. If I'ld be there nevertheless, I'ld prolly try to impress a girl I like to later find her with another guy. So rather go for bomb retaliation

i love to make explosives and blow shit up ++

your knowledge + my instinct,
    your engineering + my firefighting experience,
    = awesome explosives!