User Tag List

12311 Last

figsfiggyfigs

Default Things you just CAN'T understand.

There ARE things that people just can't comprehend.

It's about personal TASTE, personal opinion, and the clash of ones understanding of something, with another. Basically, it's a place for you to be freely subjective.

What ever you mention in here, you can support by describing WHY you feel/believe this way.

Side Note:
    NO ONE has the right to tell you you are incorrect. Please don't do that here. I want members to be able to talk about whatever they want, without feeling like they're going to get attacked for their point of view.

If you feel differently, you can explain why you do so, but you can not use as an anti-post to your own.

One rule:
    NO religious subjects.

Basically, it's an argument-free zone. Please be open minded and have fun

Examples of "incomprehension"

Why they would prefer the bicycle over a car or Vice versa.

------ MY OWN----

I Can't understand why some people feel emotional from house/techno music. It's obviously about personal taste.
    But when I FEEL something from music, it's usually the tone, or words of the artists singing them.
    With classical music, it's usually the depth of slowly flowing sounds.

Why some men let their pants drag down their ass? Isn't it uncomfortable? Don't you feel awkward knowing that people can see your underwear. Are you too broke to buy a belt? these are all questions that pop up in the split second I see a dragger.
    HOW do they think thats attractive??

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram

1. I can't understand why anyone is a racist. Saying that one person of (X) racial group acts in (an annoying way) and, therefore, all members of (X) racial group act in the same (annoying way) makes absolutely no sense at all. Are they implying that, if you are of the race that they don't like, then you are a robot who simply does whatever all members of that race does without thinking at all?

2. I can't understand why people snap their gum. It is extremely painful to my ears. I can't imagine that their ears enjoy it either.
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle and here is my spout. Every time I steam up, I give a shout. Just tip me over and pour me out.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

1. I can't understand people who rush through life never enjoying anything. I know so many people that have the "lets get it over" attitude about everything. Even fun stuff. Why even bother waking up?
    http://bohemianextrovert.wordpress.com/
    Please excuse the long drawn out ramble above.
    I have to hear what I've said before I know what I think.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

i cant understand things that i dont have enough information about
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

I don't understand why people don't understand me. I understand myself completely fine.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

I don't understand people who have an entirely "black-and-white" view of the world (and I mean legitimately unaware of the "shades of gray"). There's almost always a middle ground.
    MBTI Type: iNTj
    Enneagram Type: 3w4 sp/sx

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Comb-overs: Who are you kidding?

...And yes, pants that hang off guy's butts. (it's certainly not convenient. And it looks about as cool as girls who used to hairspray their bangs so they stood straight up off their foreheads, in the late 80's or so. Which is to say, not at all.)

Quote Originally Posted by Mondo View Post
    I don't understand people who have an entirely "black-and-white" view of the world (and I mean legitimately unaware of the "shades of gray"). There's almost always a middle ground.
    That too.

And Chik-Filet. What is so great about Chik-Filet? It's just chicken! Just like other chicken! I can see going there for variety... but to rave about it? Creepy.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

I can't understand why some people insist on stirring up drama....

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4~9

I do not understand cancer
    "...Have you fallen in love with the wrong person yet?"
    Jace said, "Unfortunately, Lady of the Haven, my one true love remains myself."
    "At least," she said, "you don't have to worry about rejection, Jace Wayland"
    "Not necessarily. I turn myself down occasionally, just to keep it interesting"

- The City Of Bones

Here is my blog where I post my thoughts and feelings. Please have a go and comment if you like.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    INTj

Denial -

Seriously after you've been proven to have based your arguments on a bunch of hooey and all you've got left is comments about the other guys mother, go home, read up some more or hell just ask or argue progressively. Making out that you're still right or that it's down to some mystical scale of rightness that only you can see is not only counter-productive but it's self retarding (in all senses of the term).

To fool someone else requires skill, timing, charisma and thought. To fool yourself it requires a lack of all four.

And as a closer, how come dumb people aren't killed off more often? I know there's the nanny state but seriously natural selection? If the guy who does the selecting worked for me I'd fire his ass and make sure his CV read "total idiot!".
    Isn't it time for a colourful metaphor?