User Tag List

First 5678917 Last

ReflecTcelfeR

I don't understand why we think that we can't understand something. I don't understand why we believe we are flawed as humans. I don't understand how idiotic we can be. I don't understand why we make this life mean more than it might be. I don't understand why we are given the ability to question such grandoise ideas and never be able to answer them, or that the answer will be millions of times more simple than the question asked. I don't understand why we see importance in this world. I don't understand why I can't live in the moment more than I do. I could go on, but I'll spare you all.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by ReflecttcelfeR View Post
    I don't understand why we think that we can't understand something. I don't understand why we believe we are flawed as humans. I don't understand how idiotic we can be. I don't understand why we make this life mean more than it might be. I don't understand why we are given the ability to question such grandoise ideas and never be able to answer them, or that the answer will be millions of times more simple than the question asked. I don't understand why we see importance in this world. I don't understand why I can't live in the moment more than I do. I could go on, but I'll spare you all.
    tis's good. I am quoting it cause I dont understand the english language
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by angelhair45 View Post
    1. I can't understand people who rush through life never enjoying anything. I know so many people that have the "lets get it over" attitude about everything. Even fun stuff. Why even bother waking up?
    I'm like that. I don't understand it myself. It's as if my whole life is made out of longing and finding methods to make time go faster. And remembering, of course, and being sad that the fun times are over already.
    I blamed my Ne for that, but if I see an ENFP have the opposite viewpoint... I don't understand.

I don't understand people who don't want to understand or learn about new viewpoints. They can upset your simple ideas about the world, they compel you to think and try and find arguments to defend your viewpoint. They sharpen your view, even if you don't agree with them, because you've got to think about why exactly you don't agree. I've met more than one person who says "no thanks, I know my viewpoint is the best even while I know nothing of the rivalling ones."
    Last edited by Tamske; 09-23-2010 at 04:57 AM. Reason: quoted the wrong quote...
    Got questions? Ask an ENTP!
    I'm female. I just can't draw women

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by Domino View Post
    LOL! I couldn't agree more about all but 1. ballet flats don't look stupid if worn with the proper outfit, and 2. I can't help how many stray cats collect at my house!! *beans you with a kitten*
    1. There is no proper outfit except a tutu.
    2. I see the mental illness has set in.

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

If you're driving a toy, don't use a parking spot.

ReflecTcelfeR

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post

If you're driving a toy, don't use a parking spot.
    Yep. Who ever drives that is extremely passive aggressive. "You made fun of me all of those years about driving this thing! Suck on this!"

Senor Membrane
    MBTI
    INFP

Well, he is one person using one parking lot, just like the people who come to the store alone in their four-wheeled transportation. From that point of view he is just as right using that space.

I don't understand what is the point of transporting your body weight inside a two-ton machine...

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by nolla View Post
    Well, he is one person using one parking lot, just like the people who come to the store alone in their four-wheeled transportation. From that point of view he is just as right using that space.

I don't understand what is the point of transporting your body weight inside a two-ton machine...
    I second that.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

I can't understand why people get a Big Mac and large fries...and a Diet Coke...

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEI

Why people REFUSE to look before they back up. I can't count the times I've nearly been run over because someone in a tiny compact car can't see me.

Seriously? If I'm not hiding in the bush, my cammies should be quite easy to spot against a light GRAY parking lot.

Next time I'm going to steal a hummer with a .50 cal and just BLAST the hell out of someone's car when I see them not checking mirrors and physically checking their blindspot before they back up.
    Anything that you haven't fought for isn't going to be appreciated. It takes blood, sweat, and a large amount of tears before you appreciate what you have.