User Tag List

First 3456715 Last

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Quinlan View Post
    I can't understand not trying to understand, being defensive rather than curious when presented with new or unusual information.
    Yes, when we say we can't understand, we mean we won't understand.

Thumbs down No Religious Subjects

Quote Originally Posted by You'reWrongI'mRight View Post
    One rule:
    NO religious subjects.
    Sure, no religious subjects and there will be no more death threats.

And quite sensibly the OIC (The Organisation of Islamic Conference), an association of 57 Islamic states promoting Muslim solidarity in economic, social and political affairs, want to ban criticism of religion.

Such a ban would mean no more death threats.

Already criticism of Judaism, Christianity, Hinduism and even Confucianism in Islamic countries bring no death threats.

So we are in a position to eliminate death threats altogether simply by banning criticism of Islam. It makes sense.

Unfortunately our Constitution is an obstacle, but all we have to do is replace the Constitution with Sharia.

Look, no one likes death threats and no one likes making them, and it's even more of a chore to carry them out in public.

So please, no religious subjects.

Sniffles

I can't understand Whig platitudes.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

I can't understand why I can't trust people in my life at all, or why a part of me just wants to sit in my room and rot the rest of my life.

And I don't understand why people have to live by social roles, like it's their duty to do what society tells them to do.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    1. Anime. Shit makes no sense!
    2. More than two cats. One is enough, three is a mental health issue.
    3. CSI. Why do they carry guns???
    4. Ballet flats. You look stupid.
    5. Billowy blouses. You look pregnant.
    6. Ed Hardy. You look retarded.
    7. Joining a frat. High school is over, get used to it.
    8. American Idol. Karaoke contests to choose our musicians???
    9. Linkin Park.
    10. Church services longer than an hour. Jesus already suffered for this dude.
    LOL! I couldn't agree more about all but 1. ballet flats don't look stupid if worn with the proper outfit, and 2. I can't help how many stray cats collect at my house!! *beans you with a kitten*

1. Messy messy brushed forward "cabbage leaf" hair that Gen Y boys are so fond of. Seriously?

2. Vampires. Seriously.

3. $50 for a pair of leggings. Seriously?!

4. Messy messy brushed forward "cabbage leaf"- haired Gen Y boy vampires in $50 leggings.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Domino View Post
    LOL! I couldn't agree more about all but 1. ballet flats don't look stupid if worn with the proper outfit, and 2. I can't help how many stray cats collect at my house!! *beans you with a kitten*

1. Messy messy brushed forward "cabbage leaf" hair that Gen Y boys are so fond of. Seriously?

2. Vampires. Seriously.

3. $50 for a pair of leggings. Seriously?!

4. Messy messy brushed forward "cabbage leaf"- haired Gen Y boy vampires in $50 leggings.
    Good to see you hate Twillight.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Silently Honest View Post
    Good to see you hate Twillight.

I've never seen the movies and don't believe I would survive them.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    NeFi
    Enneagram
    4w3

I don't understand most translations of Kant's Critique of Pure Reason. What a Kant.

I don't understand not knowing your own feelings and I'm convinced that everyone has more emotion than these forums seem to imply, people just don't realise it sometimes. To me, not knowing how you feel is like not knowing that you're hungry or in physical pain. To imply that you can choose not to feel or replace one emotion with another is hence ludicrous to me.
    Chimera of Filth

A gruesome beast with dripping flesh
    Clings to me as a sick fixture
    My throbbing heart it gnawed apart
    It stalks and hunts me through mirrors

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by animenagai View Post
    I don't understand most translations of Kant's Critique of Pure Reason. What a Kant.

I don't understand not knowing your own feelings and I'm convinced that everyone has more emotion than these forums seem to imply, people just don't realise it sometimes. To me, not knowing how you feel is like not knowing that you're hungry or in physical pain. To imply that you can choose not to feel or replace one emotion with another is hence ludicrous to me.
    Hey, I forget to eat sometimes, I forget to feel sometimes too!

Quote Originally Posted by Domino View Post

I've never seen the movies and don't believe I would survive them.
    Lol, my friend wanted me to 'experience' what Twilight was like by taking me to one of those...I'm pretty sure every stoked up teen fan girl wanted to club me in there after how obnoxious I was being (and trying to be). I actually laughed really loud when Edward sparkled in the first one and was like 'HE SPARKLES? OMG THIS IS FUCKING TERRIBLE!'
    I'm really surprised I wasn't kicked out lol.

MBTI
    INTP

Totally agree with:

--Baggy pants/underwear showing. First, this has been going on for like 15 years now. I'm surprised it hasn't phased out. Second, are the pants sized according to regular sizes, but they're just huge? Or do you buy them forty sizes too big? Third, HOW DO THEY NOT FALL DOWN when they are sitting under your butt? UNDER YOUR BUTT. Fourth, how does it look gangsta to be constantly yanking your pants up?

--Another related one is, how do you get to have a name like Nelly or Plie or Lil (something) and not get your butt kicked?

--Anime. Techno music. Don't get it.

--Indie music. It is somewhat hard for me to believe that we, as a nation, collectively decided one day, "HEY! I would like to hear a bunch of plaid-wearing, bearded dudes playing ukeleles! And if there is a chick singer, I'd like her to sound like she's 12!" And I'm tired of said music being used on every commercial in the world right now.

--Bieber hair. Love the cabbage leaf description.

--Twilight. It's terrible. No, it's terrible. For real. Those are the two most boring lead characters ever in the history of "romance."

Also:

--Backing into parking places. If you back into a parking spot, you are a douchebag. No one wants to wait five minutes while you back your F-150 into a space that three other people are waiting for. I hate you. That felt good.

--Fruity desserts. If it's not cake or something chocolate, it's not dessert.

--Eating at a crappy Americanized Mexican restaurant when other, better Mexican restaurants abound.
    Something Witty