User Tag List

First 2345614 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4~9

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Kat View Post
    I don't understand why girls wear Uggs. Uggs are unflattering, unsexy, unelegant, unsporty and uncomfortable. They're just trendy. Why would you wear anything that's "just trendy"?
    They are NOT trendy! U G L Y they do not have an alibi!
    "...Have you fallen in love with the wrong person yet?"
    Jace said, "Unfortunately, Lady of the Haven, my one true love remains myself."
    "At least," she said, "you don't have to worry about rejection, Jace Wayland"
    "Not necessarily. I turn myself down occasionally, just to keep it interesting"

- The City Of Bones

Here is my blog where I post my thoughts and feelings. Please have a go and comment if you like.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Indie music - It just bores me. Same goes for oldies that loop around and around with some vocalist that can't sing but are still called classics. Probably because of the way people used to dance (and perhaps still do).

Rigid physics demonstrators who don't see the real goal and instead put you through a repeditive and meaningless hell for nothing and then wonder why so many people drop physics.

Retalliation, we all do it. If someone bites you, the first thought that comes to mind is that you should bite them to make them learn what it's like, it's really an instinct, and it fires people up when coupled with the desire for justice. People don't learn like that, if they bite you, the worst thing you can do is bite back because most of the time that is what they want and they will pull you into their little game with their rules set in place. If everyone would stop fucking around and retaliating, the instigator will be left alone with noone around to bite.

Bands that are named after the vocalist. 'Michael Jackson' would be a little boring if he didn't have a band to back him up, yet they don't get mentioned. It's kind of ironic that MJ had to die before his guitarist Orianthi recieved any attention at all.
    5 3 9

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    Bands that are named after the vocalist. 'Michael Jackson' would be a little boring if he didn't have a band to back him up, yet they don't get mentioned. It's kind of ironic that MJ had to die before his guitarist Orianthi recieved any attention at all.
    None of this makes any sense.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

I cannot for the life of me understand how some people are able to feel so superior that they actually believe they have the right to judge others and not only tell them what to do, but force them to fit into *their* world view.

I don't get what goes through your mind when you're actually forcing someone to do something for your own convenience while clearly causing them destress and unhappiness.

It's mindboggling.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4

I was just watching a show about a financial advisor who helps people get out of debt. I don't understand how people can get into such extreme debt, like, 600,000 euros. Fine if you tried to make a business work and it fails. But why don't you stop when you're 10,000 in debt, or 20,000 or 30,000. Why do you keep going and going until 600,000? I really don't get that.
    the shoheen ho of the wind of the west and the lulla lo of the soft sea billow - Alfred Graves

Senor Membrane
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by You'reWrongI'mRight View Post
    One rule:
    NO religious subjects.
    I don't understand why not.

Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    Retaliation, we all do it.

Me? I don't understand Chinese. I understand how it's supposed to work (intonation and all that), but I don't get it. I need an alphabet to work with.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

I can't understand not trying to understand, being defensive rather than curious when presented with new or unusual information.
    Act your age not your enneagram number.

Quinlan's Creations

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Comb-overs: Who are you kidding?

...And yes, pants that hang off guy's butts. (it's certainly not convenient. And it looks about as cool as girls who used to hairspray their bangs so they stood straight up off their foreheads, in the late 80's or so. Which is to say, not at all.)

That too.

And Chik-Filet. What is so great about Chik-Filet? It's just chicken! Just like other chicken! I can see going there for variety... but to rave about it? Creepy.
    its injected with crack
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

I don't understand why people think they have to be perfect.
    You are flawed.. we all are.. if we were all perfect there would be no individuality.