User Tag List

First 1234513 Last

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

I don't understand why girls wear Uggs. Uggs are unflattering, unsexy, unelegant, unsporty and uncomfortable. They're just trendy. Why would you wear anything that's "just trendy"?
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Kat View Post
    I don't understand why girls wear Uggs. Uggs are unflattering, unsexy, unelegant, unsporty and uncomfortable. They're just trendy. Why would you wear anything that's "just trendy"?
    Oh damn, I forgot Uggos on my list.

MBTI
    ESFP

I don't understand people who want to compete for social status all the time.

1) This includes just about everything a person will do to prove themselves right or prove someone else wrong. It's a little ironic, don't you think? When you do this, it only illustrates that nearly the exact opposite is true or you wouldn't feel the need to correct it. If you really were all that and a bag of chips and your ego wasn't paper thin then you just plain wouldn't give two shits either way.

Holy fuck, people, how can you not understand that:

2) Nobody besides you cares about your status
    3) Nothing is going to change about you at the end of the day whether you win or lose

and most of all, how can anyone not accept the basic fact that

4) You are going to die.

YOU WILL DIE. I'm not even being facetious to say that. If you can't let go of your ego and you get in my way more than once I am gonna have to embarrass your sorry ass and believe it or not I'm not a heartless bastard and I'd prefer for that to not happen to you.

5) I should hate you for being the way you are but somehow I will not do that because I deep down I sympathize with whatever retarded conditions made you think such things were important.

Maybe your pin-sized brain cannot wrap itself around the fact that even on the very best day of your life, there's still thousands if not millions of people who are just way, way better than you without even trying half as hard and you need to let go of that notion and focus on things that you can actually do to make yourself happy.

6) Pay attention to someone besides yourself for a few minutes. You'll learn a lot. What I learned is that I can be a hell of a lot happier doing shit for someone else than always treating myself like my own personal god.

Like writing this whole friggen post, just to slap some sense into you, for instance.

Death... really I just try not to think about it.
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

MBTI
    NiTe
    Enneagram
    1w9 sx
    Socionics
    INTp Ni

politicians it must feel weird to put your integrity on the line day after day

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    iei

why some people try so hard to specifically 'be' something- like a part of some scene they want to be a part of. you cant make yourself into a certain person- just exist andbe who you are. geez. and justin beiber. cannot wrap my head around that one.
    I will buy you a drink and I'll tell you what I think, and tomorrow, in the morning, I won't be sorry that I didn't sleep.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

This is not a prejudice: Classical Music. I don't understand it. I wanted to enjoy, it, but I couldn't. Sure, explain the mathematical intricacies of Bach, I'm hooked. Make me listen to it, I get fidgity. Maybe I'll try it again someday.

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMbvcp480Y4&feature=fvw"]Close your eyes, listen and FEEL.[/YOUTUBE]

MBTI
    NiTe
    Enneagram
    1w9 sx
    Socionics
    INTp Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Qlippoth View Post
    This is not a prejudice: Classical Music. I don't understand it. I wanted to enjoy, it, but I couldn't. Sure, explain the mathematical intricacies of Bach, I'm hooked. Make me listen to it, I get fidgity. Maybe I'll try it again someday.
    Don't try and understand it let it understand you. Listening to classical music is a partnership a negotiation between you and the piece man. Peace.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

I can't understand why people seem to think our IT department here on campus is meant for personal computers in people's homes.... If you have a problem with your car you take it to a mechanic.... Do the same for your computer, take it to a computer repair shop... Sheesh.