User Tag List

First 9171819202129 Last

figsfiggyfigs

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    Ah, but you are the center of the universe? So you decide what is significant and what is not? Maybe someone is running behind 5 minutes because they had other things to do also - oh, it's not about YOU, is it? :rolli:
    Please don't poke at peoples comment. Like I mentioned in the earlier post. You see it different, refer to your own situation.

Your comment was unnecessary OrangeApple.

Hate

I don't understand animal cruelty. I mean, I've done some twisted shit in my day, but that's just sick.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Why this book I'm reading about borderline personality disorder seems quite extreme and certainly pathological in concrete example, yet in more abstract descriptions just sounds like they're describing ENFP/ESFP/INFP/ISFP people.

- need of transitional objects away from home, like stuffed animals, blankets, and photographs

- sleeping in boyfriend's/husband's shirt because it smells like him

- forming intimacies with other people quickly

- enthusiastically persuing interests, only to change their mind or not always finish

- general sensitivity or moodiness, et al

I also find it a little odd and disturbing that supposedly 75% of people who are borderline are women, and that it often levels out in the thirties and forties ...in fifty percent of all cases it can be nearly cured by middle age with or without treatment, and it's only rarely seen in the elderly.

It really leads me to wonder if it's a pathologicalizing of normal young female hormonal states.

I'm not saying BPD doesn't exist (it assuredly does and can be horrible to be around) I'm just wondering if it's one of those things being over-diagnosed in Western society, just like ADHD. There are really big glaring signs of it, but I think these generalizations that could easily be assigned to many women, NFs, or FPs is more than a bit misleading.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

I don't understand talking about feelings. It makes me feel stupid and pathetic. I can write them down, gladly, but to talk about them?
    I don't undersstttaaannndddd.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    But people hunt in the winter when there's snow on the ground because crops would dwindle in a natural state. It still snows where I'm from.

Snows here too and I can grow stuff all winter. Like spinach and kale. I can't wait, it's in the ground now.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

I just don't understand how someone who is from the richest and one of the most educated countries in the world does not know enough human history to know that agriculture was the 1st step toward civilization and is perhaps the greatest invention of mankind.
    It is the moment we stopped being tribal animals and started to become sentient beings.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by ceecee View Post
    Snows here too and I can grow stuff all winter. Like spinach and kale. I can't wait, it's in the ground now.
    So you're a vegetarian? You don't eat meat in the winter?

I'm not even saying that I hunt, because I don't, and have no inclination to do so.

I'm just saying it's frankly not all that bizarre.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by mrsherlockholmes View Post
    I know. Their awful people, aren't they?
    Sucks when people nitpick too.

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    i don't understand why certain people don't go comit suicide. I mean it's not that hard is it?

P.S. I did not say i was the center of the fucking universe. You can't understand why people hate that you're late all the time, so you act like it more than myself. hypocrite
    No one's stopping you. And you're certainly making assumptions about my behavior and my reasons for making that post.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    So you're a vegetarian? You don't eat meat in the winter?

I'm not even saying that I hunt, because I don't, and have no inclination to do so.

I'm just saying it's frankly not all that bizarre.
    No I'm not a vegetarian. I get my beef, pork, chicken and eggs from a couple farms near my home. I'm just saying you can grow some crops all year (greenhouses) and/or use a root cellar and other forms of preserving to sustain all winter long.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    Sucks when people nitpick too.

No one's stopping you. And you're certainly making assumptions about my behavior and my reasons for making that post.
    It will be on your conscious if I do that, maybe I will

P.s. grow some fucking balls, seriously woman you are too sensitive
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so