User Tag List

First 8161718192028 Last

Consulting Detective Mr. Sherlock Holmes's Avatar
    MBTI
    JiNe
    Enneagram
    5W4

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    How many people own vast tracts of land these days?
    Enough to produce far more than hunting ever can.
    JiNe
    Ti | Fi | Ne | Si | Te | Ni | Fe | Se
    Enneagram: 5w4 sx/sp

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts."

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by mrsherlockholmes View Post
    Enough to produce far more than hunting ever can.
    But people hunt in the winter when there's snow on the ground because crops would dwindle in a natural state. It still snows where I'm from.

Ginkgo

It's not that I can't understand them, but it's that I have difficulty embracing any sorts of literature or film that don't have elements of poetic justice. To me, this is the best use of fiction - to present ethical consequences that should apply to the audience or at least real people, rather than meaningless, unjust, tripe.

MBTI
    JiNe
    Enneagram
    5W4

But people hunt in the winter when there's snow on the ground because crops would dwindle in a natural state. It still snows where I'm from.
    Overall, farming produces far more, which is why it was invented in the first place. So people didn't have to hunt. And it doesn't snow everywhere.
    JiNe

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts."

facettes de la petite mor Words of Ivory's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post
    U2

People in general. What a confusing mess of a species.

Whoever designed us was a really bad artist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Life calls out the meaning of pure jubilance,
    if you'll only take the time to hear it."
    ~ Words of Ivory ~

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    I don't understand people who are sticklers for punctuality. It's 5 measly minutes - get over it.
    because if i can be on time, so can you fucker. plus their might be other things they have to do, you aren't the center of anyone's universe, get over it.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    INTP

Hunting is a survival skill. In primitive society, that's like making bank. Don't discount the merits of being able to hunt for food. It's actually not logical to do so.
    I understand hunting for survival. Obviously. I'm talking about the redneck hunting culture. This is not that.
    Something Witty

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    because if i can be on time, so can you fucker. plus their might be other things they have to do, you aren't the center of anyone's universe, get over it.
    Ah, but you are the center of the universe? So you decide what is significant and what is not? Maybe someone is running behind 5 minutes because they had other things to do also - oh, it's not about YOU, is it? :rolli:

I also don't understand people who use "their" when it clearly should be "there".
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    JiNe
    Enneagram
    5W4

I also don't understand people who use "their" when it clearly should be "there".
    I know. Their awful people, aren't they?
    JiNe

MBTI
    yupp

Ah, but you are the center of the universe? So you decide what is significant and what is not? Maybe someone is running behind 5 minutes because they had other things to do also - oh, it's not about YOU, is it? :rolli:

i don't understand why certain people don't go comit suicide. I mean it's not that hard is it?

P.S. I did not say i was the center of the fucking universe. You can't understand why people hate that you're late all the time, so you act like it more than myself. hypocrite
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so