User Tag List

First 2101112131422 Last

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    Drivers who slow down or speed up as needed to keep you from merging into their lane.
    Yeah, that. And I don't understand why anyone would want to drive three inches from the car in front of them. Do they not know how much they're at the mercy of anything unexpected that comes in that car's path?

And I don't understand this smilie:

It looks like it hurts.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4~9

People who torture animals.
    "...Have you fallen in love with the wrong person yet?"
    Jace said, "Unfortunately, Lady of the Haven, my one true love remains myself."
    "At least," she said, "you don't have to worry about rejection, Jace Wayland"
    "Not necessarily. I turn myself down occasionally, just to keep it interesting"

- The City Of Bones

Here is my blog where I post my thoughts and feelings. Please have a go and comment if you like.

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEI

The government.

I just lost my best friend to an IED. I knew him since jr. high, graduated with, and we both joined the Marines. We went to different bootcamps, but kept in touch. He was deployed about a year ago and was supposed to come back home in two weeks.

I tried to get permission to attend his funeral, but was denied. Apparently since I wasn't related to him, my commanding officers thought it would be "inappropriate."

So, I'll have to pay my respects another way.

Cheers, Mike. I guess our chess game ends in a stalemate. Keep a seat open for me, will you? I want our rematch.
    Anything that you haven't fought for isn't going to be appreciated. It takes blood, sweat, and a large amount of tears before you appreciate what you have.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by 5231311252 View Post
    So if you smoke ham, your odds of being killed are increased?
    Compared to not eating ham at all? Yes.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by WildCard View Post
    The government.

I just lost my best friend to an IED. I knew him since jr. high, graduated with, and we both joined the Marines. We went to different bootcamps, but kept in touch. He was deployed about a year ago and was supposed to come back home in two weeks.

I tried to get permission to attend his funeral, but was denied. Apparently since I wasn't related to him, my commanding officers thought it would be "inappropriate."

So, I'll have to pay my respects another way.

Cheers, Mike. I guess our chess game ends in a stalemate. Keep a seat open for me, will you? I want our rematch.
    Wow. I am sorry for your loss and that you couldn't grieve him in the way you wanted.

MBTI
    INTx
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by You'reWrongI'mRight View Post
    NO ONE has the right to tell you you are incorrect.
    Actually, we do, whether we provide supporting evidence or not. You, in turn, have the right to tell us to go to hell or back up your claim.

Silencing people's speech rights or writing for the good of someone else's feelings is never OK - unless, of course, you are OK with censorship.

Now, if you were, say, an owner or operator of this site, then you could, and we could then go somewhere else; but, since you are not, believing that you are important and all-knowing enough to silence other people's opinions on the basis of other people's feelings is very narcissistic.

This idea that some people are important enough to silence and/or control other people's actions on the basis of fairness or equality is something I just cannot understand.
    Intuition is the supra-logic that cuts out all the routine processes of thought and leaps straight from the problem to the answer.

MBTI
    ISTP

What I don't understand is how people can be so friendly in front of each other and talk sht behind their backs. It makes no sense to me -_-
    Weathergirl: District 38 is sunny. Slight rock showers this morning. Chance of rock showers into the afternoon—20 percent. District 39 is cloudy. Chance of rock showers this afternoon—10 percent.
    Edward: Bebop here here! Alright woo hoo!
    Weathergirl: Chance of rock showers today upgraded to 90 percent.
    Edward: Really.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    7w8

"...How I can just kill a man"
    Oh, its
    You

MBTI
    esTJ
    Enneagram
    875 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESTx

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Vu View Post
    "...How I can just kill a man"

THANK YOU.

I have been thinking of that song EVERY TIME I see the title of this thread. Glad to see someone else on the same wavelength.

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d12EI3xNiqE"][/YOUTUBE]
    Murphy Brown: What is it with us? Why can't we take the easy road once in awhile?
    Avery Brown: Because it's boring and dishonest and uncomfortable, like wearing a pair of shoes all day that pinch your feet.

approx 55% ES, 90% TJ

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Why my eyes are burning with fatigue and exsaustion, yet I don't feel ready to go to sleep.
    "What's Taters, Precious?" --- Gollum.

"Bring your pretty face, to my axe". --- Gimly.