User Tag List

First 8910111220 Last

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by The_Liquid_Laser View Post
    Sports! I just don't understand why so many people are into sports.
    Pets! I don't get this one either.
    (Yeah I know I'm a freak. Who doesn't like sports and pets?)
    Me, I don't like either.
    Sports - I don't like competition sport (probably because I'm bad), I especially hate watching sports. I can't even begin to understand what's fun about watching someone else do sports (especially professionals, who are infinitely better than you are). You aren't creative, there is no story to follow, you're just wasting your time!
    Pets - no real problems with pets in itself. I wouldn't keep them myself as I'm allergic. But I don't understand people who are totally emotional or connected to their pets or any animal that's pet-worthy. Yes, I know that my rabbit stew comes from cute bunnies. No, don't expect me to gush about your little dog and please don't act hurt when I won't touch it because of my allergies, as if my love for that animal shouldn't be damped by trifling practical problems.

I don't understand people who aren't interested in science. I'm not talking about the physics lessons at school or the like. They are full of formulas and abstract models and you've got every right to not liking those.
    I'm talking about the sort of science on the level that you (general you - the level adapted to the person) can understand. I'm talking about the person who doesn't want to know how a rainbow is made and is disappointed when told, because "knowing destroys wonder/magic/...". I don't understand this.
    Got questions? Ask an ENTP!
    I'm female. I just can't draw women

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulah View Post
    Why anybody likes ANY of the FreeCreditReport.com commercials
    because Eric Violette is fine as hell?

-people who think their life experience is universal
    -Crocs
    -Really, really inflexible people
    -Sports as well
    -People who use words without knowing what they mean...especially ones of a more political nature like "racism"

other stuff too, some of it's just harder to articulate I guess
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Introverted Feeling (46.7)
    Extraverted Intuition (45.7)
    Introverted Intuition (37.5)
    Introverted Thinking(26.5)
    Extraverted Feeling (25.4)
    Extraverted Thinking (22.1)
    Extraverted Sensing (19.5)
    Introverted Sensing (17.0)

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so
    Socionics
    INTj

People who think clarifying themselves isn't worth their time.
    Enneagram: 5w4 5-9-2 (5w4 9w1 2w1) sp/so

"Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience." - Greg King
    The worst mistake people make in political arguments is assuming that the other side is not trying to do the right thing. This simple oversight makes productive conversation nearly impossible.

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEI

People who sleep during class (especially college). Do they realize that they're paying for those "sneaky Z's?" Why not just stay in your dorm and get some good sleep. You're still going to get an absence since the professor WILL catch you.
    Anything that you haven't fought for isn't going to be appreciated. It takes blood, sweat, and a large amount of tears before you appreciate what you have.

MBTI
    ESFP

People who call celebrities things like "loser" because they went to jail or some shit. LOL, hello. Not that it matters, but if you went to jail I doubt even 1/100000 people would care even half as much, so shut the hell up.

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

People who are really into eating healthy, yet smoke or drink alot. Sounds contradictory.

Speaking of.. Why is getting drunk such a big deal? I'd be scared of doing something I'd later regret, plus hangovers are no fun. Then there's all the money wasted on alcohol not to mention the health effects. I prefer life's natural highs.

Weddings. They're too much work to plan and cost way too much money. Hundreds of dollars for a dress you'll only wear once? All that work and money for one day. People seem to love their weddings though and it seems like some people I know are getting married for that special wedding day, not so much what follows that. I'd rather just sign the papers and call it done. Invite my family and few closest friends over and have a low key social gathering at a nice restaurant. Pretty minimal planning and cost there. There's no doubt social pressure to have a wedding and I know couples that would really like to get married but have put it off because they can't afford a wedding.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

Vegetarian heroin addicts.
    The appeal of gin.
    Tyler Perry fans.
    Drivers who slow down or speed up as needed to keep you from merging into their lane.
    The sports hate in this thread
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I'll never understand why I bothered to read/participate in this thread.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4~9

why some people smoke
    "...Have you fallen in love with the wrong person yet?"
    Jace said, "Unfortunately, Lady of the Haven, my one true love remains myself."
    "At least," she said, "you don't have to worry about rejection, Jace Wayland"
    "Not necessarily. I turn myself down occasionally, just to keep it interesting"

- The City Of Bones

Here is my blog where I post my thoughts and feelings. Please have a go and comment if you like.