User Tag List

First 34567 Last

MBTI
    IS??
    Socionics
    InFj

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    What do you mean? I probably just ditzed off or something.
    Oops! I'm wrong....you just did.

it was some time ago as I recall...no worries!
    Patriotism is the last refuge to which a scoundrel clings...Steal a little and they throw you in jail, steal a lot and they make you a king

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Hirsch63 View Post
    Oops! I'm wrong....you just did.

it was some time ago as I recall...no worries!
    I think I know the thread that you are talking about. And I dunno, I just wasn't feeling it. I read your response but perhaps I felt that I'd gone too far. I was considering bumping that soon though. And I did appreciate your input; it did help.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

I feel pretty dissimilar with most ENFPs. In fact, that's the reason why I doubted my type so many times. If I had to choose which types I feel most similar with, it would be the ENTs. But hey, every time I made a thread where other members could type me, they chose ENFP. So I guess that's me then. Or I should make another type me-thread.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Kat View Post
    I feel pretty dissimilar with most ENFPs. In fact, that's the reason why I doubted my type so many times. If I had to choose which types I feel most similar with, it would be the ENTs. But hey, every time I made a thread where other members could type me, they chose ENFP. So I guess that's me then. Or I should make another type me-thread.
    you should enter the video challenge
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I feel kinda different from EricB. He's comes across as alot more theoretically oriented than I am. I think he comes across as more serious than I am on this forum. I like to sometimes goof off in the bonfire/fluff threads, whereas everything I've seen him post is heavily MBTI theory related. Also my Fi and Ni are quite a bit stronger.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    you should enter the video challenge
    No, because I'm actually a fat middle aged man who's trying to rob all of your bank accounts and rape your wifes and kids. I'm just pretending I'm an innocent 18 year old college girl to trick every last one of you.

Okay, seriously, I'm a procastrinator. I promised a video around Christmas, but I never had any time for it and I think it's a bit scary. Going to London on my own, dressing up like a whore for a school play, okay. Filming myself on the webcam while speaking English with a terrible accent and putting it on YouTube? AAAAA!!!:eek:
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

The ENTJs on this site are similar but quite diverse in their differences where there's a dividing line between genders. Most of the men are more directive than the women although we're capable of same. The women make their presence felt in a different way.

Not sure who I resonate with since my extroversion is quite weak. More of a navel gazer. More emo, in that I'm working hard to assimilate rather than reject Fi. There has to be a happy balance.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

I'm quite certain I'm an infj. I made a video a few weeks back and got feedback that I seemed infj, infp and intj. Haha, it seems as though I am difficult to type.

I see elements of intj and infp in me. It would seem though that they appear when I go into shadow mode. I imagine that I'm lurking around in my shadow mode atm. Hopefully that will settle down soon though.
    "What's Taters, Precious?" --- Gollum.

"Bring your pretty face, to my axe". --- Gimly.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

No, because I'm actually a fat middle aged man who's trying to rob all of your bank accounts and rape your wifes and kids. I'm just pretending I'm an innocent 18 year old college girl to trick every last one of you.

Okay, seriously, I'm a procastrinator. I promised a video around Christmas, but I never had any time for it and I think it's a bit scary. Going to London on my own, dressing up like a whore for a school play, okay. Filming myself on the webcam while speaking English with a terrible accent and putting it on YouTube? AAAAA!!!:eek:
    upload it to vimeo, put a password on it and put password in your profile and no one else than people registered on the forum can see it.

anyways, promise is a promise! not to mention that doing scary things gives you the courage to do other scary things because either you learn that it wasnt that bad after all or you die, since more you notice these scary things didnt hurt you, and more you start to think that maybe this next scary thing wont be that bad.

also terrible accents are fun
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Put it on Photobucket and set your photobucket to private.

And I'm sure your accent is fine. I love Dutch accents.

I'd do the video challenge, but every time I try to use WMM the computer crashes. :steam:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole