User Tag List

First 5131415

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Kasper View Post
    There are people whose ideology is vastly different, other than that though, nah.
    Ah, so the problem is me and my vastly different ideology!
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    Ah, so the problem is me and my vastly different ideology!
    Nope, I mean I relate, I just used crappyass words to convey the unclear message that I posted. Words: curse them!

*curses words*

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Quote Originally Posted by Kasper View Post
    Nope, I mean I relate, I just used crappyass words to convey the unclear message that I posted. Words: curse them!

*curses words*
    Why can't you and words just get along?!

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Udog View Post
    Why can't you and words just get along?!
    I think Kasper does. Just like me and my words! We get along splendidly. But my words don't always get along with others. Blame the words, not the messenger!

*high fives Kas*
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    649 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI

Least similar: Southern Kross

Most similar: ...I don't know. Maybe thealchemist? She's still pretty far off, though.

FigerPuppet

Quote Originally Posted by EcK View Post
    Most similar ?

Uh Phobic has many similarities and many dissimilarities.
    He reminds me of a younger me, and I remind him a younger him. Seems like a Benjamin Button's story.

Entropie is mh. quite dissimilar from me, but I haven't heard the way he thinks in german. We don't share the same sense of esthetics (not the same shapes, Ti stuff, I guess)

I'm generally oblivious to most of humanity so Im not sure who the other entps are until they try to argue a point.

I'm an SP/SX/SO 7w8 entp with an ever lowering SP, a strange psychometric profile (visual and kinesthetic learning style, feeling ideas as shapes moving in my head since childhood), according to some a high fe with the usual huge blindspots you get from a third function (and others seeing me as some kind of asshole, but that's probably a general entp thing) and a Si that shows up through an obsession for Caesar salads.

I score 100% P on pretty much all tests but have somehow managed to get shit done in the last 2 years or so.
    i wont go into the iq stuff because that'll start a whole discussion about NTs being self aggrandizing pricks.

I believe in complexity through simplicity but i'm probably fooling myself because people keep telling me they go into brain overload when i start talking about work/stuff i observe around me/comments about how to fix or enhance something.

I'm a moral relativist with a (relatively) strong code of ethics (which can change at any moment and it probably wouldnt bother me if justified by the environment and prospects for long term evolution)

I believe in growth, I live to see ideas happen.

My friends are the family I choose.

I rarely get attached to people. At some level I care about everyone, at another level I frankly don't give a flying fuck. Except if you part of the inner circle, then you are a part of me/my soul.(NFs: it's just a word, don't get all excited)

The beauty and simplicity of the ever complex world around us is one of the few things that can bring tears to my eyes.

I am not attached to places, I am 'attached' to what I can do in these places.

I don't miss people, I do actually but its rare

People tell me I wear my emotions on my face

People tell me I have shark eyes (sometimes)

I dont respect age, I respect competency

I love whiteboards

I'm a marketer/general idea person expatriated in Dubai

I tend to wear jackets/be a bit fancy with a bit of quirky stuff thrown in

I believe in humanity's potential for growth

I dont think before i talk, I think by talking or writing

All my risk taking is calculated, I can explain any decision on multiple levels.

I require constant stimulation (ideas, implementation, conversation)

Anybody you can point out to me that roughly fits ?
    Every other ENTP that loves to talk about themselves.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

Quote Originally Posted by SmileyMan View Post
    Every other ENTP that loves to talk about themselves.
    I was merely asking for feedback in order to answer the thread. I have no Fi. what so ever.
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

FigerPuppet

Quote Originally Posted by EcK View Post
    I was merely asking for feedback in order to answer the thread. I have no Fi. what so ever.
    Whatever you say, Fe.

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

I am not sure about type, but the members I think of myself as most similar to are @Il Morto Che Parla and @Craic
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFj

Quote Originally Posted by Glycerine View Post
    NFJs tend to be some of the elite of the wall-o-texters
    I used to be one of those several years ago, until I stopped caring, because--with very few exceptions these days--I'd rather spend my time doing more enjoyable things instead of spending hours attempting to debate anything with people who have long since already made up their minds and aren't open to information they don't know about. About the only topic I care to make long posts about any more is relationships and emotional support, responding to anyone who needs help; I don't make threads like that myself as I can take care of those things perfectly well on my own. Occasionally music as well, but very few people like what I like, as--with the exception of classical music (which most people don't like anyways, especially around my age [due for example to lack of attention span, not liking anything that doesn't offer easily digestible instant gratification], or only like the obvious composers)--I have some pretty obscure tastes that are very often considered to be talentless noise...assuming they even know such things exist in the first place (i.e. various post-industrial subgenres, atonal classical, shoegaze).

I don't know what people here would be the most similar or dissimilar to me as I haven't really talked to anyone or vice versa.