User Tag List

First 21011121314 Last

Yeah, it is funny with the enneagram. It sounds like a load of crap but I relate to the nine isfps on here easiest.

All Natural! All Good!

Interesting. I think some ISFPs can be more INFPish, others ESFPish, etc...which reflects in enneagram type sometimes. I tend to feel very introverted and lacking in Se. In some ways I have some REALLY E5 traits, and in others, I think it sounds too general. I always think, isn't everyone like that? I suppose not though.
    Strychnine is all-natural,
    So strychnine is all good.
    It's Godly and righteous,
    So eat it, you should.
    Who are you to refuse nature's will?

Don't use the multiquote; it was planted by the devil to deceive us.

Social Role: Asscrack/Piece of Shit/Public Defecator/Spiteful Urinator

A different type everyday - so no need to type me anymore. But feel free to enjoy the sound of your own asscrack.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    Don't worry about not really relating to the other male INTPs on the site. I don't either, and my type has always been clear to me. I think there's like a conspiracy of INFP and ISTP males typing as INTPs here, whether they believe they're INTP or not .... I half-believe that, heh.
    I'm also sure of my type and I also don't relate to a lot of male INTP's on the site. I think it's because there are different "types" of INTP's. There's those that lean more towards Enneagram 6 (more scientific minded, more emphasis on logic, stronger "T", etc.) and then there's those that have more of a E4 bent (more of the starving artist, "I'm a unique individual and don't try to tell me otherwise" type of thinking, and logic is important but they are closer to the T/F border, yet still very much an INTP). I'm in the latter category. I really couldn't care less about science fiction and even science itself is, well, kind of boring to me at this point. Like a lot of ENTP's on the board, I'm more interested in stuff like media, film, music, writing, and the social science type of disciplines (economics, sociology, even business). Physics, chemistry, geology, biology = no thanks. I'm INTP for sure, but I'm closer to INFP than I am far away from it, like some other INTP's. Some INTP's can't relate to INFP's at all - I can (as well as other NF types). I still "get" NT's more than I "get" NF's though. I just see it as if I'm like 70% NT and maybe 30% NF. Whereas some INTP's probably feel 90-100% NT and can't relate to NF's much at all.

I relate in some ways to Jennifer, Tallulah, and some ENTP's as well: entropie, visaisahero, synarch, jenocyde
    NTJ's are the only types that have ever made me feel emo.
    ENP's are the only types that have ever made me feel like a sensor.

There are two great days in a person's life - the day we are born and the day we discover why. --William Barclay

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    7w8

Like: redScorpion, SamVega, Argus, Risen
    Unlike: Everyone else
    Oh, its
    You

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    6w5

Bump, because this was an interesting thread.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

I probably posted already in here, not sure.

Most unlike Aphrodite and Billy I guess. Most like...hmm...well I can tell you who I jive with well, but I still think we're different flavours of INFJ probably due to enneagram type and stackings.

Riva

Probably everyone is unlike.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    Probably everyone is unlike.
    That's because you're an NFP
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

Most similar ?

Uh Phobic has many similarities and many dissimilarities.
    He reminds me of a younger me, and I remind him a younger him. Seems like a Benjamin Button's story.

Entropie is mh. quite dissimilar from me, but I haven't heard the way he thinks in german. We don't share the same sense of esthetics (not the same shapes, Ti stuff, I guess)

I'm generally oblivious to most of humanity so Im not sure who the other entps are until they try to argue a point.

I'm an SP/SX/SO 7w8 entp with an ever lowering SP, a strange psychometric profile (visual and kinesthetic learning style, feeling ideas as shapes moving in my head since childhood), according to some a high fe with the usual huge blindspots you get from a third function (and others seeing me as some kind of asshole, but that's probably a general entp thing) and a Si that shows up through an obsession for Caesar salads.

I score 100% P on pretty much all tests but have somehow managed to get shit done in the last 2 years or so.
    i wont go into the iq stuff because that'll start a whole discussion about NTs being self aggrandizing pricks.

I believe in complexity through simplicity but i'm probably fooling myself because people keep telling me they go into brain overload when i start talking about work/stuff i observe around me/comments about how to fix or enhance something.

I'm a moral relativist with a (relatively) strong code of ethics (which can change at any moment and it probably wouldnt bother me if justified by the environment and prospects for long term evolution)

I believe in growth, I live to see ideas happen.

My friends are the family I choose.

I rarely get attached to people. At some level I care about everyone, at another level I frankly don't give a flying fuck. Except if you part of the inner circle, then you are a part of me/my soul.(NFs: it's just a word, don't get all excited)

The beauty and simplicity of the ever complex world around us is one of the few things that can bring tears to my eyes.

I am not attached to places, I am 'attached' to what I can do in these places.

I don't miss people, I do actually but its rare

People tell me I wear my emotions on my face

People tell me I have shark eyes (sometimes)

I dont respect age, I respect competency

I love whiteboards

I'm a marketer/general idea person expatriated in Dubai

I tend to wear jackets/be a bit fancy with a bit of quirky stuff thrown in

I believe in humanity's potential for growth

I dont think before i talk, I think by talking or writing

All my risk taking is calculated, I can explain any decision on multiple levels.

I require constant stimulation (ideas, implementation, conversation)

Anybody you can point out to me that roughly fits ?
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

I can't really think of anyone similar to me. someone told me I was like prplchknz before which I can see a little bit, but not really. most dissimilar would be some of the softer, Fe-y type infps. nobody's coming to mind.