User Tag List

123 Last

Klingon Warrior Princess Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Default Public Service Announcement: Velociraptors. It COULD happen to you.

Greetings citizens of Typology Central. I am addressing you today about a very serious topic that sadly many of you may not be aware of. Velociraptor Attack. Velociraptor attacks go largely unreported by the media, and statistics on velociraptor attacks go unnoticed. That is why the concerned members of TypoC have brought you Velociraptor Defense Awareness.

The Velociraptor Prevention Awareness group is a bi-partisan group of professionals, dedicated to the diffusion of knowledge concerning velociraptor attack prevention.

How you can join: No membership application is required. All those who are willing to learn and educate others are welcome to our group. Signup can be found at the following link: http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...hp?groupid=131

What the Velociraptor Prevention Awareness group can offer you:
    You will learn Velociraptor facts that may be pertinent to your survival should you ever encounter a Velociraptor attack. This information includes but is not limited to:

A.) Velociraptors hunt in packs, and are known to form an equilateral triangle around their prey.
    B.) Velociraptors can accelerate 4 m/s2, with a top speed of 25 m/s on open terrain, 10 m/s while wounded, and 10 m/s in indoor laboratories.
    C.) Velociraptors can open doors, but are slowed by them. They can open an initial door in approximately 5 minutes, and will take half that time for each subsequent door.
    D.) Velociraptors do not know fear.

Home owners and new home buyers:
    Do you know how to assess your home for Velociraptor entry points? The Velociraptor Defense Awareness group can help you asses your current or potential home for weaknesses. Pamphlets can be found at our headquarters with useful information such as:

A.) Doors should be made of solid oak or steel. Windows should have steel bars with spacing smaller than the average raptor.
    B.) Make sure all entryways have adequate deadbolts. Quality deadbolts may be purchased at your local Home Depot.
    C.) Large bay windows can be an extremely dangerous entry point. Be sure your home is free of these extremely dangerous areas.

How can you help your community?

Spreading awareness about areas that are vulnerable to Velociraptor attack is the most important step. The Velociraptor Defense Awareness HQ provides signs and notices that you can post around your community to alert the public to these dangers.

Join today, and save countless lives from Velociraptor attack!
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

Banned
    MBTI
    eNxp
    Enneagram
    5/7
    Socionics
    eii

Is Velociraptor code for herpes? If so, count me in!

MBTI
    INxJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

I knew studying nuclear engineering would come in handy eventually.
    "Wait, time out. I just wanted to ask real quick, if I can. You believe in rebellion, freedom and love, right? "

You! Yes, you there! What's on your mind when you're just walking along not thinking about anything?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Everyone should invest in giant crabs to protect their yards and larger properties. Crabs are the natural enemies of velociraptors.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Anyone who doesn't feel this threat is very serious can refer to my second post in the group.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    INFP

Velociraptors are soo 71 million years ago.

Epiphany

I was attacked by a velociraptor once. I don't want to talk about it. Thanks for bringing it up.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

Velociraptors were actually only the size of a turkey so they aren't a huge threat unless in numbers, kind of like Gremlins, if it's one on one you can just shove it in a blender or something.
    Act your age not your enneagram number.

Quinlan's Creations

MBTI
    Mine
    Enneagram
    1w9

Quote Originally Posted by Risen View Post
    Everyone should invest in giant crabs to protect their yards and larger properties. Crabs are the natural enemies of velociraptors.
    I'm SO glad I have my own trained guard crab.

The last velociraptor that bothered me ended up hiding in the garbage:
    Look into my avatar. Look deep into my avatar...

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

The guinea pig brigade is at your side ! Hometown defense is best done personally !!

[URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]