User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I wouldn't give up working entirely. But I'd work on a free-lance basis and wouldn't work at jobs with set hours. I'd also do a lot of volunteering.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by You'reWrongI'mRight View Post
    Yes I definitely would. or I'd go to school
    I would work as a DJ/producer and a fitness trainer for 40 hours each week.

Then, I'd go to school part time to keep my mind in check.

I've been on that schedule for the past three years and it works for me.

The devil makes work for idle hands, and if I am anything but totally exhausted by the end of each day Lord knows waht I will conjure up.

Quote Originally Posted by You'reWrongI'mRight View Post
    I can NEVER just sit around and lounge.
    THIS!
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

Are you kidding? Of course I would stop working. Donation of time to charitable orgs would be a must but at a distance since most types who do this full time drive me batty with their lack of real world connection and attention to who gives a fuck things.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

God, no.

I love lounging, so I'd probably just do that for awhile. If I got tired of that, I might look into volunteering for an interesting cause that I genuinely cared about, or take the opportunity to teach myself new hobbies and skills, or take courses and read to expand my knowledge. I can think of numerous ways to spend my time that would be far more interesting than any crappy job I can get.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????

I would do something (other than shopping or driving around with expensive cars, lol) but I don't know if I would really work.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

No, I wouldn't work. I would keep studying many different things and try to produce breakthrough research (failing that, I would just be really erudite) & also dedicate myself to mountain climbing. I wouldn't laze around but I would definitely not be working.

Oh and I'd also avoid investing that sum in anything, except perhaps splitting it up in different currencies (dollars, euros, swiss francs). Otherwise managing my investments would become a job in itself, and that'd be not what I wanted.

I know most people over here don't like socionics, but I have to inform you: I have read a russian-socionics study (I can't remember where to find it, sorry) which asked exactly this question to a good number (statistically significant) of people, pertaining to each type. If I remember correctly, ISXJs were those most likely to keep working, while xNxPs where those least likely to.
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

Oberon

I do hope that, if anyone here should come into possession of 100 million dollars, it would be Magic Poriferan, ajblaise, or someone with a similar outlook. Such a person would probably come to see that the wealth represented a sacred duty to perform some great good deed, perhaps on an ongoing basis, and would probably found some great non-profit or charity with the dough.

I think that, with 100 mil to play with, I'd probably do something along those lines, although the specific choice of charity that I founded would likely be very different from what those guys would do.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

Quote Originally Posted by oberon View Post
    I do hope that, if anyone here should come into possession of 100 million dollars, it would be Magic Poriferan, ajblaise, or someone with a similar outlook. Such a person would probably come to see that the wealth represented a sacred duty to perform some great good deed, perhaps on an ongoing basis, and would probably found some great non-profit or charity with the dough.

I think that, with 100 mil to play with, I'd probably do something along those lines, although the specific choice of charity that I founded would likely be very different from what those guys would do.
    100 mil is probably not enough to make a real difference...
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEI

I would work! Yes, I love to loaf and play video games, but I will go insane without something to do. Shopping and other fun things only carry me so far. I need the satisfaction of a day's work done and feeling like I'm helping someone (or something) to feel worth it.

Without that stimulation and satisfaction I fall into depression. I would know because I've had it happen.
    Anything that you haven't fought for isn't going to be appreciated. It takes blood, sweat, and a large amount of tears before you appreciate what you have.

Klingon Warrior Princess Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

I could be happy being a student for the rest of my life. Get myself a couple masters degrees and PHDs.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~