User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: This is Ni. Purely. Period.

Protocol Droid Array Athenian200's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Engineer View Post
    I feel like it's that strange mix of feeling/computing that goes on every time I use it.
    It's like planning out the future, a strategy session of sorts, one that's organic but at the same time quite mechanical, with layers, systems, and other components spinning around in your head.
    That description made me think of this song:

[YOUTUBE=""]Emotional Machines[/YOUTUBE]

It might be Ni, too... but even if it's not, it's a great song, IMO.

the Dark Prophet of Kualu Array Serendipity's Avatar

You want to see Ni explained in completion?
    Watch 127 hours and see him talking about the stone. How everything is layed into place for one little rock, one hurdle that will (in my opinion as I so far has seen) eliminate his entirety or be part of the greater understanding of all understandings to reach further and even further into that nothingness only a little misplaced or perfectly placed stone can do. Ever.

You know when you speak of a favorite and then of another favorite and then another, And this was the cause and that was the cause and that was the cause and that was the cause, When you start using ni, this is a very similar thing but when you start to go further and see beyond what causes may and start getting a hang of it, there's a network building up and when that network start turning into "and that was what was causing it, and that is what causing it, no that is what causing it no that is what causing it no THAT, NO THAT NO THAT NO THAT NO THAT!" you start seeing beyond those points or nodes and begin an even greater network built upon netowrks upon networks upon networks and then one can speak of fractales and that's also part of the beginning

Seeing how fractales are an integrate part of the human mind as well as nature itself, with smaller and larger fractales all around us. That is what ni personifies and allows for understanding of what really isn't yet but have and will be further down. You see the connection without being aware of where the fractale began and you know how it came to life because you built it all on your own.

When things create a meaning for themselves before they were even born, that is Ni. It's a story of stories all combined to show what the story was really about and yet there's that greater story that shows how this story was actually built from the inside out. It's the constant going between chatter and silence where the image is already present but knowing about it is difficult until all has been revealed for the understanding of yourself.

I couldn't find the video for 127 Hours but it's an awesome movie. I recommend it.

If this isn't your understanding of Ni, or think there's any trouble, please go ahead and criticize.

EDIT: I'm not sure this is understandable.

I would say Ni is like water and with each sip, you realize there's more water to drink and yet you are already filled to the brim - wondering to yourself whether or not you actually drank the water and if it wasn't really oxygen and so you begin to breathe. Happily I may add.
    Last edited by Serendipity; 03-09-2011 at 09:16 AM.

For an example of Ni in literature that has become so irrational "read" Finnegans Wake.

Also, Darren Aronofsky's The Fountain has scenes of pure Ni.

Tier 1 Member Array LunaLuminosity's Avatar
    7w6 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Blown Ghost View Post
    Ni is a kind of music? Okay, now I'm officially confused about the functions
    Perhaps it makes more sense to the Ni-users? I'm having trouble making the link between an instrumental piece and the function too.

Despite this, I am a huge fan of the music on this thread... it's all so cool, and I can sort of get a mystery impression from them.

...or for another example of a good representation of Ni, listen to this @ LHCSounds
    Even when we have lost hope in resolving the problems we have, we are still fundamentally part and parcel of the world. By virtue of this understanding, we can do anything realisable within the universe. [So don't give up ]

If you don't like the way this universe is - go somewhere else!" - Richard Feynman

What do you think about me?