First 5678917 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by onemoretime View Post
    It's interesting, but I can't answer, because y'all are all very distinct personalities. It's one of the nice things about this place.
    It's true.

It seems that, in the end, there's so much variation that typing by observation is precarious at best.

I personally think that Kiersey does an awesome job of connecting type-related cognition to behavior and other observable phenomena, but that's another story.

Basically, typology enables you to "take a peak" into the minds of other people. But in a way, you kind of have to take it on faith that the data is reasonably accurate.

Unless a shitload of people here are mistyping themselves (which I consider a possiblity) I think this forum proves that people who have very similar ways of perceiving and judging can still end up being very different people.

It's sort of like that quote in Jaguar's siggy:

“Learn your theories well, but put them aside when you touch the miracle of a living person” --Carl Jung

I'M OUTTA HERE.

IT'S BEEN FUN.

TAKE CARE.

PEACE OUT!!!

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

*reads the entire thread* YAY! I'm like nobody!
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Kat View Post
    I can relate to you in that you seem like a kind of anarchist/surrealist in a mostly harmless and playful way.

You seem to be better at conveying the harmless and playful aspect better than me though.

Kudos to you.

Also, I was just looking at your blog.

You're an excellent writer.

I'M OUTTA HERE.

IT'S BEEN FUN.

TAKE CARE.

PEACE OUT!!!

Banned
    MBTI
    IxFx
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Metaphor View Post
    angell, why not adhere to self, rather than moulding self to fit type? Otherwise, collection of external information and stimuli, buffets and severs grounding. A forever pursuit of elusive self.
    I don't want to. It's that simple.

MBTI
    Mine
    Enneagram
    1w9

Quote Originally Posted by angell_m View Post
    I shouldn't really be resembled with anyone. I'm a mystery, even to myself. I constantly fluctuate between highs and lows. I need someone who can actually stand being next to me, not some random twerp that lose interest after about two months. Manipulators and liars gets doorslammed, mkay?
    Quote Originally Posted by angell_m View Post
    I edited my post a little. Do I look more like an INFJ now?
    Naaw, it was too obviously tacked on. And, as said, pissy. An INFJ would probably have looked for a more roundabout way to say it so as not to seem like they were angry about anything.

Yay! Me too!

Ummm, hold on, doesn't that imply... :horor:
    Look into my avatar. Look deep into my avatar...

Quote Originally Posted by Mondo View Post
    CaptainChick & Lady X seem very similar.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by ragashree View Post
    Yay! Me too!
    Let's approach this logically.

If we are all like nobody, then nobody is like nobody.

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

There's a member here named Nobody. Nobody is a member of type C for years and hasn't posted once. Such a shame. Here's Nobody's user profile:

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...rs/nobody.html
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

Smile

There's a member here named Nobody. Nobody is a member of type C for years and hasn't posted once. Such a shame. Here's Nobody's user profile:

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...rs/nobody.html
    Nobody, I thought, was a friend of Noddy and Big Ears but none of them have posted lately. But still, they are remarkably similar for both Noddy and Big Ears are like nobody.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    Hi Strawberries.

And you're right.

No one is like Victor and no one likes Victor. Here I am all alone, begging for scrapes of attention, but they put me in a circle and push me from one to the other.

"He's not like me", they say. "Is he like you", they ask. "No way", they say. And Victor's face gets longer and longer and there is the hint of a tear which he wipes away before they can see it.

He catches an eye but they look away. They can't bear to look at him. "If only he were more like us", they say, "Then perhaps we could like him". The truth is we would be better off without him, but he can't take a hint - he lacks certain social skills but doesn't know it. We really should put him our of his misery. We wouldn't let a dog suffer like that.

And rather than annoying us perhaps he should get a dog. I've told him, "If you want a friend, get a dog". But it just seems to go over his head and he comes back for more punishment. He never seems to learn.

It could be a problem with his brain. It doesn't seem to work like the rest of us. I've suggested he go and see of doctor but all he seems to do is rave on about the same old things over and over again.

I'm afraid he is a hopeless case and we should just keep on ignoring him for his own good.

Put him on Ignore.
    Yes, you're different. That doesn't imply that no one considers the content of your posts.

I try to read your posts and analyze the content. You have cool stuff to say sometimes, but other times I think you're getting lost in idea-land.

It would be the ad hominem fallacy to dismiss your ideas just because you're a bit "out there".

Quote Originally Posted by oberon View Post
    I find that Victor and wildcat are rather similar.
    Really?

I don't. If there was ever a good time to use the T/F dichotomy, it would be to describe the difference between the two.

With regards to me, the person I relate to most on this site is Edahn (or whatever the hell he calls himself now ).