First 1234513 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    Hi Strawberries.

And you're right.

No one is like Victor and no one likes Victor. Here I am all alone, begging for scrapes of attention, but they put me in a circle and push me from one to the other.

"He's not like me", they say. "Is he like you", they ask. "No way", they say. And Victor's face gets longer and longer and there is the hint of a tear which he wipes away before they can see it.

He catches an eye but they look away. They can't bear to look at him. "If only he were more like us", they say, "Then perhaps we could like him". The truth is we would be better off without him, but he can't take a hint - he lacks certain social skills but doesn't know it. We really should put him our of his misery. We wouldn't let a dog suffer like that.

And rather than annoying us perhaps he should get a dog. I've told him, "If you want a friend, get a dog". But it just seems to go over his head and he comes back for more punishment. He never seems to learn.

It could be a problem with his brain. It doesn't seem to work like the rest of us. I've suggested he go and see of doctor but all he seems to do is rave on about the same old things over and over again.

I'm afraid he is a hopeless case and we should just keep on ignoring him for his own good.

Put him on Ignore.
    Aww, Victor, I like you.
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarelle99 View Post
    Aww, Victor, I like you.
    Put me on Ignore, Aquarelle, or you will end up just like me.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6

I actually like both of you. Who all do I have to put on ignore to cleanse myself of this mess and limit the damage to my reputation?

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

Victor, I hardly know you, but I don't think you should be that hard on yourself.

On the other hand, I do find you quite perplexing at times. And stubborn. Especially when it comes to your views. However, I respect the fact that you stick up for them.

Unhappy Sans You

Quote Originally Posted by Little Linguist View Post
    Victor, I hardly know you, but I don't think you should be that hard on yourself.

On the other hand, I do find you quite perplexing at times. And stubborn. Especially when it comes to your views. However, I respect the fact that you stick up for them.

Everyone else is hard on me, so why shouldn't I be hard on myself?

And after all being hard on myself has earned your respect, but only if I were liked, I would dance in the sunshine, I would write poetry, I would kiss the first person I met. I would even kiss you Little Linguist, hard though it is to believe.

I have read, "How to Make Friends and Influence People", from cover to cover but it makes no difference. All they do is tell me to get a dog. And I just thank God that so far no dog has told me to get a human. But I can feel it coming. That look I get in the eye from you, I can feel is soon to be coming from a dog. And then what will I do? Sans dogs and sans you.

I can do without my girlfriend, Little Linguist. I can do without my mother. I could even do without my dog, but I can't do without you.

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

You know what? You SHOULD write poetry, and you SHOULD dance and sing in the sunshine, and you SHOULD do all these things (except maybe kiss people, some people get all weirded out by that).

To hell with people who cannot love and respect you, as long as you're not acting like a total asshole to everyone or hurting anyone in the process, screw it.

Okay, we have a great deal of differences, granted. And politically speaking, we have zero in common, but that doesn't matter.

Keep up the good fight - just remember that other people have thoughts and ideas, too.

Thumbs up Dogs and Kissing

Quote Originally Posted by Little Linguist View Post
    You know what? You SHOULD write poetry, and you SHOULD dance and sing in the sunshine, and you SHOULD do all these things (except maybe kiss people, some people get all weirded out by that).

To hell with people who cannot love and respect you, as long as you're not acting like a total asshole to everyone or hurting anyone in the process, screw it.

Okay, we have a great deal of differences, granted. And politically speaking, we have zero in common, but that doesn't matter.

Keep up the good fight - just remember that other people have thoughts and ideas, too.
    Your thoughts are my thoughts, and your ideas are my ideas. And if you promise, faithfully promise, really promise to like me, I will dance in the sunshine and write poetry just for you. And I will take your advice and kiss nothing but dogs!

Oberon

I find that Victor and wildcat are rather similar.

Oberon

I really think Domino is a lot like PinkPiranha.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by oberon View Post
    I really think Domino is a lot like PinkPiranha.

Shut ya mouth, sassy little fur-bearing pagan!
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious