User Tag List

First 678910 Last

Thread: Weed Smokers

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

You don't use real hard drugs. Use chemicals that are cheap.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by fidelia View Post
    You don't use real hard drugs. Use chemicals that are cheap.
    Even if the chemicals cost zero, my argument still holds.

People that smoke often and have any kind of taste will just notice and not go back to you. You'll be out-competed by the unemployed college kid down the street.

The get-them-hooked factor is in no way going to be able to compensate for this.

Unless you're only selling to 8th graders or something.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

When you live in an isolated place where there aren't many choices, you take what you can get. If the closest centre is three to eight hours away and you don't really save money well ahead of time and everyone else around you has multiple addiction issues, the quality of the weed you're getting is less of an issue than if you are getting it for free someplace.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8

When you live in a crappy little town and you need to smoke weed to cope or when that's the number one pasttime of everyone you know, you'll take whatever's around. Usually the "hard drugs" it's cut with are dubious other cheap junk that will produce novel sensations, but aren't going to cost the people selling it that much to add.

When I was on the reserve, Indian Posse and Manitoba Warriors (more bigtime serious Western Canada aboriginal gangs) were making big inroads into town (a lot of our kids were meeting people in jail and became affiliated) and bringing with them a lot of stuff that hadn't been around before. They were getting expendible members to join their gang, in addition to making some money off them at the same time.
    is weed cut with a lot of hard stuff in canada, or on the canada reserves? in the USA it tends to just be weak/bad quality weed, instead of CUT. lots of stems and bad quality. it is generally pretty pure in the USA, just the cheap stuff is bad quality - but still pure weed and not cutting.
    it is more coke and X and other harder drugs that are cut with really deadly chemicals in the USA.

MBTI
    INTP

When you live in an isolated place where there aren't many choices, you take what you can get. If the closest centre is three to eight hours away and you don't really save money well ahead of time and everyone else around you has multiple addiction issues, the quality of the weed you're getting is less of an issue than if you are getting it for free someplace.
    Well I don't know a whole lot about any of this, but I can imagine I wouldn't go out of my way looking for a mother of my children in such a gloomy environment. Better to search where the weed is Drain-O free I guess...

MBTI
    INTP

I'd prefer a non-smoker, but a very occasional smoker probably wouldn't bother me. I have several friends who smoke all the time, and I find it a bit annoying, and wouldn't want to be in a relationship with someone who was all about weed all the time. And I don't care for the weed evangelists, either. Weed's awesome. I get it. Talk about something else occasionally, please.
    Something Witty

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Yeah. I don't want to talk about how you were so stoned that one time. Just get high or don't.
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    you can't od on weed maybe it was some other drug
    Which is why I said apparently. I didn't think you could, but that's what my mother likes to tell me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfisher View Post
    is weed cut with a lot of hard stuff in canada, or on the canada reserves? in the USA it tends to just be weak/bad quality weed, instead of CUT. lots of stems and bad quality. it is generally pretty pure in the USA, just the cheap stuff is bad quality - but still pure weed and not cutting.
    it is more coke and X and other harder drugs that are cut with really deadly chemicals in the USA.
    yeah, stuff here isn't cut or laced with anything so much as it is "crap" or "schwag". Even in areas like midwest, where dry spells can last for months, I've never seen weed that was cut with anything else, only ecstasy or coke. I've only heard of pot being laced with coke or PCP, and THAT costs you extra. Never drain-o though.

Hearing stuff like that is just another point for "legalize it" for me, though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Introverted Feeling (46.7)
    Extraverted Intuition (45.7)
    Introverted Intuition (37.5)
    Introverted Thinking(26.5)
    Extraverted Feeling (25.4)
    Extraverted Thinking (22.1)
    Extraverted Sensing (19.5)
    Introverted Sensing (17.0)

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    7w8

This thread has gotten too long.

I'm going to smoke a bowel and go to sleep...
    Oh, its
    You