User Tag List

First 412131415 Last

Thread: Weed Smokers

MBTI
    ENTP

By the way, for those of you that DON'T smoke for legality purposes, I have fantastic news for you and it's called Synthetic Cannabis. Sold at smoke shops around the world. I smoke it all the time because I get drug tested due to a DUI.

It acts on the body in a similar way to cannabinoids naturally found in cannabis, such as THC. Synthetic cannabinoids, including cannabicyclohexanol, JWH-018, JWH-073, and HU-210, which are used in an attempt to avoid the laws which make cannabis illegal, making synthetic cannabis a designer drug. It has been sold under various brand names, online, in head shops and at some gas stations. It is marketed as an incense or "herbal smoking blend", but the products are usually smoked by users. Although synthetic cannabis does not produce positive results in drug tests for cannabis, and I've personally tested this. The synthetic cannabinoids contained in synthetic cannabis products have been made illegal in many European countries, but remain legal under federal law in the USA. Several US states have made it illegal under state law - but is still not tested for.

Congratulations folks!
    You can get high legally!
    You can call me Charles.

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

Hash is more fun. Just sayin'...

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by nebbykoo View Post
    Totally. The sweet grape is absolutely the best - I mean, it's the real thing for goodness same! Which is what everybody say's until they get "spiced". It truly takes a close second. And hey, it's another great way to get high.

I have to say that marijuana takes better and has more variation of highs. Spice is pretty consistant and very much a body high. It's a great alternative.
    You can call me Charles.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

I don't care about weed. Hell, I smoke it too.

I would only care if they had some sort of dependency on it (I know it's not really addictive, but I've met people who acted like they couldn't function without it).
    I don't care about weed smokers, I care about dependency issues. If you have to depend on someone or a substance, then that is a total turn-off.

Senior Member captain curmudgeon's Avatar
    MBTI
    BIRD
    Enneagram
    631 sp

^this

MBTI
    GONE

Quote Originally Posted by suttree View Post
    Let's say you meet someone of your preferred gender. They makes a great first impression: they are kind, intelligent, motivated and attractive. You later find out they smoke weed often.

How do you interpret this information? How does it affect your view of the person?
    Dooood I live in CA. I could get a medical marijuana license tomorrow AM *easy* if I wanted to. With a little more effort (but not too much) I could get a license to grow.

I think marijuana, I pronounce it 'mair a joo ahh na' - is hella overrated. I would be wary to seriously date a serious pothead. I don't want that ish around my kids. There really are some lifestyle (I won't say personality) traits I can correlate to heavy recreational drug use, specifically pot.

I have some friends who are serious pot heads. I love 'em to death. But, would not date a pot head.

Actually, I did kinda date a pothead. That did not end well.

I might do R rated and even NC-17 stuff with a pothead, but no serious relationship. I would put my feelings in a box and then lockdown first.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by nebbykoo View Post
    why?

i prefer weed over hash. really good hash(soft dark hash) is ok too, but usually hash is made from indica strains(or more like always where i live since it comes from nepali, afganistan or elsewhere where they grow indica strains) and i prefer sativa high over indica. not to mention that 90% of hash here comes through russia where they put all kinds of crap in it and its like 1/3rd strength(and you need to smoke it more often) of good hash and tastes awful.

naturally you can make some really powerful hash if you make it from pure pollen and mix some thc oil in it and then press it to hash, but i dont really see any point in that since it wont get you more high, you just need to mix it less to tobacco..
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    7w8

They'd get a great big Nooo

[youtube="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tAIhiinaw8"]Jimi hendrix[/youtube]

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    why?

i prefer weed over hash. really good hash(soft dark hash) is ok too, but usually hash is made from indica strains(or more like always where i live since it comes from nepali, afganistan or elsewhere where they grow indica strains) and i prefer sativa high over indica. not to mention that 90% of hash here comes through russia where they put all kinds of crap in it and its like 1/3rd strength(and you need to smoke it more often) of good hash and tastes awful.

naturally you can make some really powerful hash if you make it from pure pollen and mix some thc oil in it and then press it to hash, but i dont really see any point in that since it wont get you more high, you just need to mix it less to tobacco..
    Agreed, but the stuff I smoke is locally produced from sativa, and it's really, really good. Nothing like the 'coma high' you get from indica. It tastes good and isn't as harsh on the lungs.

MBTI
    yupp

i smoke, so the question is would i date someone who didn't? I tried, but i felt judged when i brought up pot even if i wasn't high around him. I think I'd like to find another smoker, the guy i'm interested in sales. and I'm not interested in him just because he sales, I'm gonna take it slow with him.I mean I like his personaility and his looks. for all i know he could have someone in his life. wait why am i justifying to you people, who i'm interested in dating.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so