First 910111213 Last

Thread: Weed Smokers

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Is it substance abuse? Before, you seemed to be defending smoking on the job as a legitimate choice. You're a bit of a moving target here.
    Maybe I am elusive on purpose??.. maybe I don't trust your motivations nor do I trust someone who speaks on behalf of someone else and talks about thread derailments and then continues to pursue the very subject they were calling a thread derailment.

Maybe I don't trust your sudden interest in me??.

I am sure I now exactly what it's motivation is too.

Some people smoke dope and are successful while doing it..
    Some people aren't. To suggest one will be stuck in a "menial" position
    because of weed smoking or a lunch time sipper is misinformation.
    Since there is evidence all around to suggest otherwise.
    I have nothing further to add.

Banned
    MBTI
    IxFx
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Arclight View Post
    Some people smoke dope and are successful while doing it..
    Some people aren't. To suggest one will be stuck in a "menial" position
    because of weed smoking or a lunch time sipper is misinformation.
    Since there is evidence all around to suggest otherwise.
    Couldn't agree more.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Well, if someone I was very interested in took offense to the fact that I smoke occasionally, I would stop. I mean, it's just something to do with my time.

I think a lot of people are still misinterpreting Oberon's point, though. Not being stoned at work isn't the same as never smoking pot at all. Successful professionals who smoke do so on their own time, not on company time.
    How do you know for sure if successful professionals really dont smoke on their lunch break?

Ive known a few who do .
    Fe | Ni | Se | Ti ... 3w4 ... Lawful Neutral ... Johari -Nohari

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    It would definitely be a negative and give me pause. I don't suspect it would be a dealbreaker though.
    This.

....However, even though it might not go into the automatic 'dealbreaker' category, I suspect that in the end it would mean we're incompatible, with different priorities, ways to pass the time, and differing core/root views on some key things. Sort of along the line of a few of fidelia's bullet points; it seems indicative of other things that wouldn't really line up with what I'm desiring out of a partner or how I live my own life. So I think it would end up bothering me enough that I wouldn't want to be in a super close, longterm relationship with the person.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

Marijuana can be like a mood stabilizer to some, what are your thoughts of people taking psychiatric meds at work to stabilize their mood?

Weed effects each person differently thats what some of you fail to realize, some people can handle their shit at work and some people cant. I cant, so I dont. I also dont take psychiatric meds, drink coffee, or drink redbull at work.

Check this fun article out: The 10 Most Successful Potheads on the Planet… Cool Enough to Admit It

The 10 Most Successful Potheads on the Planet… Cool Enough to Admit It : COED Magazine

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Arclight View Post
    Maybe I am elusive on purpose??.. maybe I don't trust your motivations nor do I trust someone who speaks on behalf of someone else and talks about thread derailments and then continues to pursue the very subject they were calling a thread derailment.

Maybe I don't trust your sudden interest in me??.

I am sure I now exactly what it's motivation is too.
    Dude, back the truck up. I don't have any "interest" in you, sudden or otherwise. I'm participating in a thread and pointing out sloppy thinking when I see it. And bringing up the original topic of a thread isn't "talking about thread derailment." If I thought the thread was actually derailed I'd split some posts out of it.
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

No problem, but I don't like to smoke. Perhaps we could bake weed cakes? My lungs have a really bad reaction to any kind of smoke, plus I cycle, so it'd be suboptimal. Wouldn't change my opinion about the person though.
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Dude, back the truck up. I don't have any "interest" in you, sudden or otherwise. I'm participating in a thread and pointing out sloppy thinking when I see it. And bringing up the original topic of a thread isn't "talking about thread derailment." If I thought the thread was actually derailed I'd split some posts out of it.
    And I am pointing out that that you don't know what you are talking about and keep speaking up for other people and misunderstanding me, which is fine, but when you post that you do understand something and it is wrong. I am going to say so.. "Sloppy Thinking"???? you are not here to police thinking, you are here to police activity. What happens when someone argues with your own version of sloppy thinking.. do they get banned ??