7w6
    Socionics
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    You're not one for elaboration are you?

Oh and the place wasn't busy at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by FMWarner View Post
    A good laugh was had
    There were too many different circumstances to be explained where I would act differently so I was just plainly lazy and answered with one word. Depends on the situation, circumstances etc.

MBTI
    INTJ

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    Well the reason I asked was because this very thing happened to me this evening. I was at Chipotle's getting dinner and while I was looking for my credit card in my giant sack purse I happened to look down and saw wads of $20 bills on the floor. I immediately picked it up ($100) and mentioned this to the Manager. The person before me was still there eating so we approached her and asked her if she was missing any money. She checked her wallet and said yes so I gave her the money. I really don't think it hit her what had happened until after I walked away. She seemed relieved and I do believe that she did drop it and I was happy to return it to her. ...
    Ah, well. You did the right thing. That's awesome! Good for you!

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

I'd keep it, unless I saw someone looking for it when I found it.
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

If you found a $100 on the floor in a public place what would you do?
    I'd take it, run off while laughing evilly "mwahaha" and buy 10 comics with it

MBTI
    istp

I would pick it up and stand there holding it casually in plain sight for a short period of time. At a certain point, if someone hasn't realized that they lost the money it's probably going to be a while until they do. If they lost the money and realized it within that span of time, then they'd retrace their steps a bit (turn around and look where they just walked) see you holding a $100 bill and ask you about it. If you're just standing there with it and not waving it around saying "did anyone lose $100?!" then chances unless someone saw you pick it up (easy enough to notice who was looking at you) the only person who'd ask was the rightful owner.

After that, I'd pocket it. The chances of it getting back into the hands of the rightful owner is slim.

"hello, sir, could you hold onto this fairly sizable sum of untraceable currency in case someone else comes and asks for it?"

Look around and ask if anyone dropped it.
    Keep it.
    Feel Guilty.
    Take it to police station.
    Wish I'd kept it.
    Introverted: 100%
    INtuition: 95%
    Feeling: 58%
    Perceiving: 89%

5w4 sp/sx

INFP.gc

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by EsoteriEccentri View Post
    Look around and ask if anyone dropped it.
    Keep it.
    Feel Guilty.
    Take it to police station.
    Wish I'd kept it.
    Exactly.

MBTI
    INXP

Quote Originally Posted by FMWarner View Post
    I'd pick it up, and then hang around for ten minutes or so to see if anyone came looking for it. If no one did, I'd keep it. After that point, I think any attempt to find the rightful owner is bound to be unsuccessful. And I'd rather keep it than turn it in to some "authority" that will probably wind up keeping it anyway.

Oh... and it's my money you found, 'k?

MBTI
    XNTP
    Enneagram

Pick it up, wait a minitue, if no one came. Finder's keepers.

Trust me, people notice 100$ going missing fast.
    Always forward, never back!

"I always love talking to people and hearing their story. People always have a good life story to tell ya know?"

My blog in regular blogs

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

WOW! I totally forgot I posted this! Funny thing happened last year around Christmas time. I was picking up a take away order at this sushi place I go to a lot. I called to place my order and the chick at the front and I were disconnected. I was pissed off because she always has an attitude so I was on my way over to order in person. Got out of the car, walked towards the door and saw a bank envelope on the floor. Opened it and there was 400 in it! lol Asked who owned the Camaro if they dropped a bank envelope, they said no so I gave the sushi place my number in case anyone called. The outside of the envelope had writing on it so I figured if it really belonged to them, they would know what was written on it. Also got a $40 gift card as a "present" from the Sushi place for being such a loyal customer! No one contacted me so I took a friend out for her Birthday, got her a gift card and used the rest for Christmas presents.
    Time is a delicate mistress.