User Tag List

First 678910 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i just said it doesn't matter...i think who people are shines through how they look...and they go together and can't be totally separated....i just said that didn't i?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

I like what I see in the mirror, but the things I hear about my looks are all very different: some say I'm gorgeous, others tell me I'm ugly, some say I have a great figure, others say I'm simply obese. In this case, the good "reviews" outweigh the bad, so that makes me above average. I like taking good care of myself. I've done some research on what clothes would suit my body and I banned all clothing that doesn't flatter my body type from my closet (I only wear high heels and I said goodbye to all of my jeans, except for my hotpants: baggy jeans make my legs look shorter, straight ones make me look fat and skinnies make me look like a lollipop). I dyed my hair darker in order to make it match my skintone. I try being creative with make-up and I guess I'm pretty much the Imelda Marcos of perfumes. But who am I doing it for? I have no clue. I guess it has more to do with fun and creativity than with the need to impress and seduce people, in my case at least.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

PEST that STEPs on PETS stellar renegade's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP

Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    The questions is pretty self explanatory. Do you think other people regard you as physically attractive, and do you think that affects the range of experiences you have in your life? Are people nicer or blasé towards based on your level of physically attractiveness?

If you were ugly as a mule, do you think people would respond to you quite in the same way?
    Yeah, it would be MUCH more difficult if I were ugly as a mule, but that would just mean I'd have to amp it up that much more. I could still get a crowd followin' me.

...even better if I made fun of my appearance in some way. People love humility like that.
    -stellar renegade
    coo-oo-ooool this madness down,
    stop it right on tiiiiime!

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    i just said it doesn't matter...i think who people are shines through how they look...and they go together and can't be totally separated....i just said that didn't i?
    So how the person is would still shine through the burn scars? Then you need to write that differently. It doesn't shine through HOW one looks but irrespective of how one looks.

But then you go ahead and say they go together and can't be totally separated So a burning accident would prevent that from happening again then...or the person would just have a new personality because he/she was a burn victim? I'm confused.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i can tell you're confused...

first it might be important to note that i wouldn't find someone unattractive due to burn scars...it would be part of their life experience and in turn shape their character and effect what shines through...people with good hearts that have lived through the experience of being uncomfortable in their skin...take that into their essence and it shines through...doesn't make them unattractive..it just shows me who they are...

i'm a deeply empathetic person and i don't know how to see this issue any differently.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

PEST that STEPs on PETS stellar renegade's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP

first it might be important to note that i wouldn't find someone unattractive due to burn scars...it would be part of their life experience and in turn shape their character and effect what shines through...people with good hearts that have lived through the experience of being uncomfortable in their skin...take that into their essence and it shines through...doesn't make them unattractive..it just shows me who they are...

i'm a deeply empathetic person and i don't know how to see this issue any differently.
    A+++
    -stellar renegade
    coo-oo-ooool this madness down,
    stop it right on tiiiiime!

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

MBTI
    ISFJ

This is the crux of the dilemma. So it does affect what shines through. What shine through is different.

I'm not questioning whether you'd find them attractive or not based on that (although I seriously doubt you'd find someone with severe burn scars on his/her face physically attractive), I'm questioning whether or you think it would be different and their personality would be different.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i think it would be changed yes...and the extent of change would be dependent on the person...it could make them more beautiful...perhaps by showing them how fragile life is...by being more grateful and in love with life...or...they could feel like a victim and withdraw into themselves and become very bitter and unhappy with the cards they've been dealt...or any number of things and whatever it is it would effect how i perceive them.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ISFJ

i think it would be changed yes...and the extent of change would be dependent on the person...it could make them more beautiful...perhaps by showing them how fragile life is...by being more grateful and in love with life...or...they could feel like a victim and withdraw into themselves and become very bitter and unhappy with the cards they've been dealt...or any number of things and whatever it is it would effect how i perceive them.
    You need to work on your explanations. You contradict yourself quite a lot. But I finally got what you meant.

Yeah, that's what I believe in too. The cards we are dealt have a serious impact in our personality too.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

how did i contradict myself?
    -Jim Morrison