User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    iei

Default does this shit happen to anyone else, or are the powers that be just fcking with me?

I was coming home from the store earlier, and the car i was driving (a shitty loaner while mines getting her work done) was STRUCK BY FUCKING LIGHTENING!!! tires popped, battery fried- and my phone was at home. and if that had been my car it would be really not easy to get some of the parts that got ruined. that got me thinking... my 'weird luck' is a much discussed topic among those who know me best, but i always assumed this shit happens to everyone- but maybe not? lets see, i once had to chase a pack of coyotes out of my yard with a hand-tiller... a bum offered to split his earning with me (no strings attatched) when my wallet got stolen... another bum jumped in front of me a week or so later yelling " ive got blue ones, brown ones, pink and red ones- who wants to buy?!?' and all i could do is stand there, mouth agape, because it was late morning and in a part of town where bums just dont go! once, i was driving on a shitty spare with my best friend (who i call charlie- as in the unicorn- because shes just so normal and cautious but surrounded by crazies) and she asked if i was sure it was safe- so of course i go 'yeah- it will be fi- *bumpbumpbump.. hisssss*' total blowout. and instead of being totally screwed or psychos stopping to offer help (i really just need to glue a phone to my hand), a jeep full of army boys stop and just fix it. and she is just glaring at me sayin ' do you know how fucked i would have been if that was just me? REALLY FUCKED!' oh- and she and i went to a nice, quiet restaurant for her birthday (darn INTJ), and some drunken hipster dude stumbles out of the bathroom, SITS ON MY LAP and asks me if i had the fish tacos. i said no, because i hadnt, and he just goes 'oh. well dont." and walks out of the restaurant. can we say 'spectacle??' and these are just a few examples of the weirdness! so im just curious- does this happen to anyone else, or am i just living in some kind of fucked up sims-style thing here?
    I will buy you a drink and I'll tell you what I think, and tomorrow, in the morning, I won't be sorry that I didn't sleep.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

All the time.

Banned
    MBTI
    eNxp
    Enneagram
    5/7
    Socionics
    eii

Never.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    iei

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsWhatHeSaid View Post
    All the time.
    thank freakin' god. its good to know that im not the only weirdness-magnet around!
    Last edited by ubee0173; 09-11-2010 at 01:56 AM. Reason: ?
    I will buy you a drink and I'll tell you what I think, and tomorrow, in the morning, I won't be sorry that I didn't sleep.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

I was kidding; you're weird.

Edit:

MBTI
    GONE

Yes. Dont turn it off. Its hard to turn back on.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

That kind of stuff happens to me too. Not sure why.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    9, 5
    Socionics
    INTj

Yea, everyone talks about my bad luck, too. I was going out of state Tuesday and went to leave, my battery was fried. I tried for 45 minutes to charge it. Finally got it semi-working. I went to the Auto Parts store, and found it would be $90.00! I was getting out my debit card, come to find it wasn't there. So, I go home, and look for another 30 minutes. It's lost. I get ready to call and report it. I find the card in my pocket-not the jeans I was wearing, by the way. I left 3 hours later than planned.
    Here's a doozy:
    On my birthday, a few years back, a guy I was seeing took me to an Amusement Park. I drove. I decided to take the back way home since I had a headlight busted-busted, not just out-not easily fixed. I get pulled over right after passing some hole in the wall bar and the cop tells me he has to tow my car. I'm 100 miles from home and anyone I know that can come get us. My cell phone is dead, so we walk to the nearest gas station and break a five for change. Luckily, our friend can come. We have no idea where we are, so he keeps calling back and the phone keeps cutting out because we're in the boondocks. After 3 hours, he pulls through. Let me add he's on a first date with a girl he really likes. The whole way back, my date is throwing up out of anxiety in the seat next to me, and he's puking -IN the van. He doesn't say anything or roll down the window or open the door, or ask us to pull over. Like we wouldn't notice the smell or the sounds. I got home at 5 in the morning, and we left the park at 10. Worst birthday ever.
    What is normal to one, is incomprehensible to another.

ALL anger in this world stems from a lack of control.

All of reality bows to the illusion of life and death.

When it rains it pours...I blame it on Karma lol.
    Fe | Ni | Se | Ti ... 3w4 ... Lawful Neutral ... Johari -Nohari

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

Hmm I had a dream last night that I was struck by lightning. So yeah, in my dreams
    Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex