User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    iei

Quote Originally Posted by Moonstone3 View Post
    Yea, everyone talks about my bad luck, too. I was going out of state Tuesday and went to leave, my battery was fried. I tried for 45 minutes to charge it. Finally got it semi-working. I went to the Auto Parts store, and found it would be $90.00! I was getting out my debit card, come to find it wasn't there. So, I go home, and look for another 30 minutes. It's lost. I get ready to call and report it. I find the card in my pocket-not the jeans I was wearing, by the way. I left 3 hours later than planned.
    Here's a doozy:
    On my birthday, a few years back, a guy I was seeing took me to an Amusement Park. I drove. I decided to take the back way home since I had a headlight busted-busted, not just out-not easily fixed. I get pulled over right after passing some hole in the wall bar and the cop tells me he has to tow my car. I'm 100 miles from home and anyone I know that can come get us. My cell phone is dead, so we walk to the nearest gas station and break a five for change. Luckily, our friend can come. We have no idea where we are, so he keeps calling back and the phone keeps cutting out because we're in the boondocks. After 3 hours, he pulls through. Let me add he's on a first date with a girl he really likes. The whole way back, my date is throwing up out of anxiety in the seat next to me, and he's puking -IN the van. He doesn't say anything or roll down the window or open the door, or ask us to pull over. Like we wouldn't notice the smell or the sounds. I got home at 5 in the morning, and we left the park at 10. Worst birthday ever.
    wow- that totally sounds like something that would happen to me! it reminds me of this time in high school when my friend sarah and i worked for this modeling agency. we are from a small town, and this place is in the big ol' city- and our driving skills are limited at this time because we were 17. we are driving her moms sexy convertible geo metro- tiny and scary, and i go to park it in what i thought was a parking lot. yay free parking! so its time to go, getting dark, we go to get the car and discover chains across every entrance- apparently we parked in a rental car lot (something had obscured the sign ). so we have to go back in to the model place and figure out what to do. we both feel totally uncomfortable around these types of pretentious fucks who work there, but we eventually ask for help. an hour later we have 5 male models and 3 of the most flamboyantly gay guys ever trying to LIFT the tiny car out of there (there is a reason a lot of models arent known for their brains). all they managed to do was move it into an awkward angle where we were almost sure it wold get hit, and by this time its midnight and we have been trying to avoid calling her parents. but we have no other option. so we have to sit on a curb, all dressed up until 3 a.m. waiting for them to get there. and the cops that stopped to make sure we werent hookers just laughed when we told them what happened- like 'yeah we see a bunch of weird shit, but you guys are by far the dumbest person we have encountered all day. the guy in the bunny suit saying that the apocalypse is nigh- hes got nothing on you dumbasses!'. okay maybe they didnt day that, but it was obvious that what they were thinking. we got laughed at by about 10 different weirdos like it was just the most hilarious thing ever and then we had an hour long silent ride with her silent angry dad. and then i had to go home to my not-so-silent angry parents who were ready to go to work by the time i actually got home. like it hadnt been a horrifying enough time already. to this day, one of my top 5 worst nights. your story reminded me SO much of this!
    I will buy you a drink and I'll tell you what I think, and tomorrow, in the morning, I won't be sorry that I didn't sleep.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

figsfiggyfigs

LOL! That is terrible.

I've had weird shit happen to me ALL the time. My friends and family are ALWAYS wary around me.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I usually am always the lucky one, who gets missed by an inch. There was a huge car crash behind me on the Autobahn once, if I would have arrived at the place like 1 minute earlier, I'ld have been probably dead by now.

I managed to get a job in higher administration, tho I came drunk to the job interview.

I once missed a train because my watches battery was running empty and the time it showed was progressing more slowly. I was feeling weird that day, I have a very good sense of time but that day the world was really going slowly ( damn batteries ). Nevertheless I missed the train and it had an accident on its route. Thank God noone was seriously hurt or died but once again luck spared me a bad experience.

I dont know, I dont believe in mysteries and I think ones own subconcious attitude to things does influence the things you do. If you have a generally more positive attitude with some things, it's more likely you'll manage to handle risks successfully. But I'ld never count on my luck, I've always tried and always will try to work with a double net when taking risks.

In mysteries I dont believe, same with wonders. But I try to let mysteries and wonders have an impact on me, because they can be entertaining and they help you to keep respect to life. My old religion teacher always referred to child birth as a wonder and I tend to agree from the standpoint of how I feel about it.
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    iei

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
    When it rains it pours...I blame it on Karma lol.
    yeah- there is kind of a running joke that i must have been hitler or something in a past life...
    I will buy you a drink and I'll tell you what I think, and tomorrow, in the morning, I won't be sorry that I didn't sleep.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    iei

[QUOTE=entropie;1322803]I dont know, I dont believe in mysteries and I think ones own subconcious attitude to things does influence the things you do. If you have a generally more positive attitude with some things, it's more likely you'll manage to handle risks successfully. But I'ld never count on my luck, I've always tried and always will try to work with a double net when taking risks.
    QUOTE]

yeah- every time i have been arrogant enough to take the weird luck for granted, it bites me in the ass. like the "oh, this tire is fine!*BOOM*' thing

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    7w8

ubee, I don't want to have sex with you anymore. Bad moo juu
    Oh, its
    You

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    iei

my luck totally rubs off on those around me *makes spoOoky hands at you*
    bewaaaaaarrrrrre!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

I have really long stretches of HORRIBLE luck where everything goes wrong. I've sort of accepted it as my way of life.

Then, out of the blue, really good things will happen for about a week. I mean, REALLY GOOD THINGS. Things that I've wanted to always happen, or have wished to happen, or I'll win big on something.

Then a couple days later, I'm back to shitty luck.
    Bahaaaa. As much as I don't want to believe in karma, I do. I've noticed that since I've taken to being nicer to others and so forth, a lot less shitty things have happened. But that's probably just my irrational side.

Kultainen Kuningas Devil Flamingo's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    LOL

maybe it's an enfp thing. =_= so much fucking weird shit happens to be all the time, all the more ever since i work at mcdonald's (all fucking kinds of freaks come there to eat, jfc). idk, i feel like i have this cloud of weirdness always following me around, and it sounds like you do too. i wonder what would happen if we met irl? maybe they'll cancel each other out? OR WEIRDER SHIT WILL HAPPEN? fuck i'm scared to know now. :chicken:
    4w3 sx/so ·· ISFP (?) ·· rcu|E|n
    gryffindor-ravenclaw ·· chaotic neutral
    leo sun ·· scorpius moon ·· earth dragon

metsän ukko halliparta, metsän kultainen kuningas,
    ava nyt aittasi avara, luinen lukko lonkahuta!

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by ubee0173 View Post
    my luck totally rubs off on those around me *makes spoOoky hands at you*
    bewaaaaaarrrrrre!
    Oh, its
    You