User Tag List

First 123

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    Yes, I agree that appreciation is the way to a more fulfilling life. But one can't fake thankfulness, though. And you can only appreciate what you like right? Tunnel vision though, imo, makes one appreciate simple things a lot more.
    Any kinds of losses make you appreciate everything more. Near-losses do too.

I don't get what you're talking about, really. You want literal tunnel vision? Like, where you don't have peripheral vision? Why don't you just take 2 empty rolls of toilet paper and make them into bifocals?

If you have orthostatic intolerance (lots of people do), getting up too quickly and stretching your whole body, especially the abs, can induce tunnel vision, loss of consciousness, and it can serious fuck with your hearing too. It also makes you dizzy. I've fallen a few times.

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

The fastest way to create tunnel vision is by destroying your optic chiasm. That should work.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsWhatHeSaid View Post
    Any kinds of losses make you appreciate everything more. Near-losses do too.

I don't get what you're talking about, really. You want literal tunnel vision? Like, where you don't have peripheral vision? Why don't you just take 2 empty rolls of toilet paper and make them into bifocals?
    I want to minimize peripheral vision so I can maximize my "focal vision" - my ability to zone in on details and to not be inside my head all the time. To be able to concentrate on something.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    I want to minimize peripheral vision so I can maximize my "focal vision" - my ability to zone in on details and to not be inside my head all the time. To be able to concentrate on something.
    start meditating.

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsWhatHeSaid View Post
    start meditating.
    Yeah, I will try it someday. But it sounds too boring and is not quick enough