User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    iei

Default this over social networking?

i just realized that i enjoy reading/posting on here way more than facebook or other such things. why didnt i realize this sooner? i mean its basically like people watching, or talking to people in a bar (minus the drinking and physical presence of creeps) i love people. i love learning about people. so im just a bit shocked that i didnt figure this out a bit faster. derp. anyone else get social-networking burnout?
    I will buy you a drink and I'll tell you what I think, and tomorrow, in the morning, I won't be sorry that I didn't sleep.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    ???
    Socionics
    ????

People don't interact with me in social networks so I don't know burnout, but it isn't interesting for me either, although not only for same reasons.

But obviously, in forums there is another quality of discussions. I think more than some two-liner comments you rarely see at Facebook. Here people take actually some time to discuss things, at least occassionally.

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

I only use social networking sites to spy on people. These sites are mostly annoying to me. Before you know it all kinds of people form the past you don't want to contact anymore start stalking you and reminding you of things you want to forget. I don't like that. Here you don't have that risk!
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    iei

exactly! i thought i was the only person with 'social networking anxiety'. maybe because i know that for all the people im spying on, there is someone spying on me... im not sure how it relates to personality typing, but my incredibly introvered friends enjoy it way more than i do (im about 90% extrovert). it makes me nervous in a way i dont enjoy. that must be how they feel when i try to drag them to concerts or parties and whatnot, lol. *sudden understanding of their grumpiness*
    I will buy you a drink and I'll tell you what I think, and tomorrow, in the morning, I won't be sorry that I didn't sleep.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i don't get what people do on there all day...i really don't. i check my messages on there but...other than that wth do you do besides a few lil comments when someone posts pictures or music....some of my friends seem to think it's fun to tell everyone their daily agenda...whhhyy? i don't get it...they're like...off to go eat tacos now yum! ummm....???
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

I never really got into facebook or twitter. I like it how you can build a conversation in this format.

I had moved away from facebook before knowing about this place. I have nothing to avoid (that I know of), and ran into a lot of people I didn't mind keeping in touch with. I just left because I have nothing to offer in the way it encourages discussion (traveling photos, hawt pics, random comments).

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    I never really got into facebook or twitter. I like it how you can build a conversation in this format.
    Exactly.
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

Banned
    MBTI
    eNxp
    Enneagram
    5/7
    Socionics
    eii

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    +1. This forum is the only public presence I have on the internet.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    iei

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    i don't get what people do on there all day...i really don't. i check my messages on there but...other than that wth do you do besides a few lil comments when someone posts pictures or music....some of my friends seem to think it's fun to tell everyone their daily agenda...whhhyy? i don't get it...they're like...off to go eat tacos now yum! ummm....???
    i just want to reach through the monitor, shake them and yell " I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR FUCKING TACOS!" sadly, i need that to keep in touch with my siblings and bestest friends. we're kind of a far-flung group.

Quote Originally Posted by SecondBest View Post
    +1. This forum is the only public presence I have on the internet.
    i think this means you win. i dont know what you have won, but definitley something!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]