User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

I don't like raisins in other food. I like them by themselves or not at all.

garbage

Man, food. That reminds me of physiological processes.

This biology course that I took. Man, that was interesting.

Let me write a 1000+ word wall of text about it:

Oberon

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    was that bacon on that cheeseburger Oberon?
    Yes, it was! Full of smoky salty porky goodness.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Tiltyred View Post
    I don't like raisins in other food. I like them by themselves or not at all.
    Generally true for me too, although I like rice pudding.

Smile The Catalogue and Nostalgia

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    I've found out the proof how people who once came here searching to bring clarity into their chaos can become narrow-minded anti-thread-derailers, who make it a point to always post the second after your post to keep up order and purity of discussion !!

Watch out for this evil and maybe apply a random word order function at least once per day to your posts, to stay on the safe side !
    It's all part of the need to catalogue. Libraries are based on catalogues but the internet is based on random access memory.

So those who want to keep us on the rails are simply nostalgic for books and their temple, the library.

But the train has jumped the tracks and derailed. And no matter how hard they try, they can't put Humpty Dumpty together again.

Oberon

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    So those who want to keep us in the rails are simply nostalgic for books and their temple, the library.
    They won't let you eat a cheeseburger at the library. You can't even order one at the front desk.

...don't ask me how I know this...

MBTI
    EPIC

Upon entering the eating area and freeing his sense of hearing, Jaic's eyes fixed on Mykul Shmykul and the person he was pinning against the wall. It was Wralf. He had apparently done something to piss Mykul off and was paying the price. Mykul's hands were encircling Wralf's neck and crushing his esophagus, effectively obstructing any air that might feel like passing through. Wralf kicked his legs in vain and tried with all his might to remove his assaulter's strangling grip to no avail. Mykul wasn't about to let this punk win.

Wralf's brain finally had to close shop because sales weren't generating enough oxygen. In dismay over the loss of his brain, he let his arms fall to his sides and he became limp. Mykul released his prey and the corpse crumpled to the floor. Jaic shook his head at the misfortune. Wralf should have known better, he thought out loud as he found the table he usually sat at.

All of his friends were at different tables looking pathetic. Every one of them was picking at their food and trying to make unnoticeable glances around at the other friends. Every last one of them had sat at a different table as to not seem too bold by sitting at a table where one of the other guys was and run the risk of sitting by someone who didn't like them. So, to play it safe, they sat at their own table and waited for any of the other guys in the group of friends to come sit by them if they wanted to. Since none of them were getting up to join any of the others, they were all feeling left out and disliked by the group. Jaic was no exception. He sat at his own table and wished with all his heart for one of his friends to see him and come over to him because they wanted to eat with him. None of them did and it was very sad for all of them. Not even Jorj Skaht joined him. They were wallowing in such deep despair that they didn't even eat all of their liver, pickle, cherry, cottage cheese, and mayonnaise burritos before the joggers came.

Hundreds of yellow-painted, jet-powered machines roughly the size of a cat came from out of nowhere and each targeted the nearest student to them. Once one was chosen, the jogger would latch to their back and ram them forward. The students had to run or they would fall forward and be mercilessly scraped along the ground until they could get their feet under them again. The joggers came out every day after lunch and the session lasted for 20 miserable minutes. This was to upset their stomachs, leaving them with less motivation to misbehave in the next class, which was introduced rudely by the loud bell.
    "I see you're drinking 1%. Is that because you think you're FAT? 'Cause you're not. You could be drinking whole milk if you wanted to."

Music listening habits

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by fidelia View Post
    Perhaps staying on topic is in this case more disruptive than posting burger pictures.

How do you feel about raisins? I like them alone, but I hate it when you think you are getting a chocolate chip cookie and you bite into it only to be foiled by a RAISIN! And I wish they would never put them in bread at all. On the other hand, they can be a pleasant little treat when part of an applesauce muffin.
    i don't care for raisins, personally. I can eat them but i'd rather not

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram

Look, a duck!!
    I think I think more than you think I think.

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyGrass View Post
    Look, a duck!!
    where?!