ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Dear Lady X,
    you are freaky fantastic and i love it!

Dear Rag, i much enjoy our full blown convo's

Dear Insatiable Curiosity, come back soon we have much to communicate to the world

Dear Sky is Blue, your still so lovely

Dear Morgan, i really quite like you

Dear Whatever, you rock (lets smile)

Dear Berbs...Come back, i miss you!

I'll add more later
    Last edited by Betty Blue; 09-01-2010 at 06:31 PM.
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

Member Array
    MBTI
    INTP

to people who are willing to become more than themselves... Gracias!

MBTI
    intp

Dear Member,

Thank you for alerting me that I am a "fagg." I would have gone through life otherwise unaware of why I'm never quite fulfilled. Even if I never explore it, at least now I know.

with gratitude,
    Ina
    hoarding time and space
    A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.
    — Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Lungs & Lips Locked Array Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

Dear Antisocial One,
    Your username is deceiving, at least in my direction, and I very much so approve. You can think I'm an ENFP any day, especially for letting me pick at your INTJness.

Dear Domino,
    You spicy little minx devil! I don't chat you up, but it's always a pleasure to stumble on your posts and get a taste of your, very delicious, mind.

Dear Mad Hatter,
    I hope everything is going well and I expect details! You're a great friend and you can rant to me about yourself anytime. I welcome it, especially after my usual reign over our conversations
    Really, I wish you the absolute best and you deserve it. For old time's sake- AVIS!

Dear SpankyMcFly,
    You nut. You're one of the few people that I've entrenched myself in real conversation with on Vent. I like having the knowledge that, if we're both on, a long discussion can be anticipated and is welcome. It warms my crazy, little heart (if an ENFJ heart can be considered little)

Dear Risen,
    Stop hiking up mountainsides and start hitting on the ladies again. I miss playfully making jokes about your perversion and our Ho Song exchanges .
    Truly though, you're very insightful and a joy to talk to apart from those things. Expect a text sometime.. or don't. Suspense.

Dear Sparrow,
    You're a feisty little one too. It's good to have you around, stirring up some ENFJ magic that I slack on

Dear BlackCat,
    Shut up!
    You're a good kid. I'm glad we've given each other shit practically since Day 1 of discussing our types. It's been a ridiculous good time, especially carried over different internet mediums. Hope everything keeps going well for you. Again, shut up

Dear Lark,
    I said it someodd months ago and I'll say it again. The forum would look like the saddest piece of swiss cheese without you. I may not respond to you very much, but you've always got an interesting variety of questions to pose.
    Feed us. Feeeed us.

Dear Mystic Tater,
    You're my favorite, and you know it.
    There's a lot that is fascinating about you. You're both sides of the coin, which is refreshing. I can count on you to go from mischevious to astute in a snap. I can count on you to always have something to teach me, while always having something to learn from me. Expressing why I really appreciate you would require a separate post, and would probably be better said to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    Also where is Mystic Tater? Guy has been AWOL for ages, hope he's alright, he was probably the most prolific and interesting member, besides possibly solitary walker, when I first started visiting but the odd time he'd toss out a odd ball post or reply and I'd wonder even if he was messing with people as a result. Anyway, another member that I appreciate being part of the forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by You'reWrongI'mRight View Post
    YES!! agreed, where the heck is MT? I miss reading his posts; such an intelligent little shiz for his age!!

He's only been 95% M.I.A. for two weeks. Still lurking about here and there
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

MBTI
    Bast
    Enneagram
    Nix
    Socionics
    HSP None

Dear Foolish Heart,

Plz come back to us, this forum is in desperate need of your calming presence and wisdom

Dear Domino,

You truly amaze me, girl. We should get together sometime. I've already learned so many vital perspectives from you, I would love to build on that.

Dear WildHorses,

It's good to see you again, you crazy bouncing ball of NF-chaos. You always leave a smile on my face

Dear Poki,

Thank you for having my back

Dear Macguffin,

There's a softness to you one wouldn't expect at first glance, but is very much appreciated and comforting.

Dear Jaguar,

As much as you're not an easy kitty to get on with, I do find myself appreciating your 'cut the crap' attitude and honesty...despite the few catfights we've had

Dear Nocap,

Plz come back to vent...I miss your sarcasm, verbal abuse intermixed with crazy ideas and interesting thought exchange

Dear Noz,

How much you've learned, and how warm you can be...I love seeing that spark in you, don't ever let it die

Dear Uumlau,

Your wisdom and patience are truly remarkable, especially in an INTJ

Dear YLJ,

Your passion and determination, as well as the adorable way you're making your way through life and love...need I go on?

Dear Halla,

Your unquenchable enthusiasm and strenght are an inspiration to us all

Dear Lexicon,

Thank you for being my wing-woman in wrangling all these ISTPs on Vent..we've had some great times with that ribbon-box

Dear Others,

I swear I'll try my best to continue this asap
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Be careful what you believe, because that is the world you'll create - Cassie Nightingale

Quote Originally Posted by Unkindloving View Post
    Dear Sparrow,
    You're a feisty little one too. It's good to have you around, stirring up some ENFJ magic that I slack on
    Awe thanks lady! Ive been puttin in OT- covering for my ENFJ sistaz .
    Fe | Ni | Se | Ti ... 3w4 ... Lawful Neutral ... Johari -Nohari

Patron Saint Of Smileys Array Gloriana's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by INA View Post
    Dear Member,

Thank you for alerting me that I am a "fagg." I would have gone through life otherwise unaware of why I'm never quite fulfilled. Even if I never explore it, at least now I know.

with gratitude,
    Ina

"Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get, but if you work really hard, and you're kind, amazing things will happen. I'm telling you...amazing things will happen" --Conan O'Brien

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Unkindloving View Post
    Dear BlackCat,
    Shut up!
    You're a good kid. I'm glad we've given each other shit practically since Day 1 of discussing our types. It's been a ridiculous good time, especially carried over different internet mediums. Hope everything keeps going well for you. Again, shut up
    I agree with this. There's just something that makes it fun to mess with you, I dunno what though.
    () 9w8-4w3-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

YLJ

Dude, you rock, seriously, I hope you come out of the whole Sons of Anarchy phase like the dude in John Cash's song about San Quentin (or was it other prison song I'm thinking of, not sure), loved the commie phase and graphics.

You arent around so much but probably only because you're pledging for an outlaw biker gang, still look out for your posts because they're thought provoking and entertaining.

Cheers man.

Senior Member Array Wild horses's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP

I appreciate Satine because she has a BIG BIG heart which is wears on her sleave and I admire and appreciate it in equal measure....

I appreciate Erina for saying the stuff that I can't be bothered to type HEEHEE almost psychic... and for generally being her!

I appreciate Fid for her baby blues along with other stuff... mainly some very good advice

I appreciate AO for pretending to be antisocial but putting up with me on VENT

I appreciate dave for ... well being dave HAHAHAHAHA

I appreciate sillysapiene for the loving kindness that she exudes my way!

There's a whole lot more appreciatin I must do but I'm going to break it down into small segments....

So to you... my first batch... I love and appreciate you guys..... GROUP HUG XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX
    ... couldn't drag me away

eljko Ranatovic: argus
    eljko Ranatovic: do you want heir's?
    WildHorses: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    eljko Ranatovic: to carry your genealogical code??

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast